ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ThreeZero needs to make a damn throne.

thr.jpg

Sean

If I was to start collecting this line, (I want to but the boss won't let me collect another line), I would want Jorah in armour, Drogo, and Daenerys.

I think Drogo would definitely be a huge want from the fans, despite his limited time on the show and in the books, he's wildly popular. I'd love to see Jorah, he's my personal favorite. Very excited to see what Threezero has in store after Jaime!!

I think the demand for Drogo has been dropping the further we are getting from the first season. Now I can think of a bunch more figures that would be cooler to get: Cersei, the Red Viper, Jorah, Brieanne, Tywin....

I will concede to that. I may be pretty gung-ho for the character, it probably would be wiser t release any of those characters before him. Ned only lasted one season too, but I feel like he has a lot of staying presence because of Sean Bean being cast in the roll and, honestly, I feel like Ned is sorta the face for GOT. He get a lot of memes via the whole Winter is Coming thing and all that. I think Tywin and Cersei would be great releases, would be pretty awesome to round out House Lannister with them. I guess if I had to pick a top five from this line I'd want Jorah, Arya, Brienne, Oberyn, and The Hound

Still holding out on this line until Daenerys is announced then I'll double-back & pick up the others. Partly because I think a line without her in it would be lacking somewhat, but also due to my focusing on HT Star Wars line & playing catch up on a few characters there too and also a few choice pieces from BCS Doctor Who line. I like what I've seen so far, the outfits are remarkable and the likenesses pretty close.
If Daenerys is made I'd like to see Jorah, Tywin, Brienne, Melisandre, Samwell & Cersei over the next few years.

I think they might drop Drogo, i'd be worried about the body they made for it anyways

I really hope not. Cool character, cool look, and they may want to cash in on his Aquaman status once DC movies start hitting.

Still holding out on this line until Daenerys is announced.

I know everyone wants her, but i really dislike her character in the books and show.

ThreeZero needs to make a damn throne.

I agree but this one works for now.

Still holding out on this line until Daenerys is announced then I'll double-back & pick up the others.

That's what I'm doing too. This line needs Daenerys to be viable for me. I'll pick up Tyrion after that; but I have no real interest in John, Ned or Jaime. After Daenerys and Tyrion I would want Cersei, The Hound and Arya, and Varys would be nice as well. And of course everything depends on whether or not 3Z can capture the likenesses effectively. If they can't do a great Daenerys I'll never get into the line.

Or you could have gone the other way. Started from the beginning with the exclusives and if you decide not to continue down the line, sell those off at a fantastic profit.

Since, I'm late into the game what's the deal with exclusive's going forward? I don't see anything for Jamie, did I miss it already? I didn't even know you could order from 3Z, I was just bouncing around on Sideshow and saw these and ordered from them.

Totally unknown going forward. I'd expect the exclusive situation to be handled on a case by case basis, so keep your eye on this thread to know when stuff's coming down the pipe - or better, follow 3Z on FB.

Back