ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg hurry up and announce a few more figures from this line already.

these guys have no idea how to generate momentum and hype for anything.

I would definitely be down for a few more:

Number one for me would by Night's King

My next top three choices would be:
Brienne of Tarth
The Hound
Daenerys Targaryen

A couple of others:
Tormund is cool
Ygritte is good but would like real hair on her

While I love Bronn as a character, not sure I need him as a figure, same goes for Cersei and the Stark girls, not sure I would go all in for these.

Number one for me would by Night's King

My next top three choices would be:
Brienne of Tarth
The Hound
Daenerys Targaryen

I think that if the line continues those are all sensible and likely releases, but not necessarily in that order. With maybe a couple of exceptions, the others, including the ones from a previous message, I doubt will ever get done. We'd probably see another Tyrion before most of the others were even considered and Arya before the likes of Cersei.

Last edited:
Cersei & Dany are essential core characters imo.
Anyone else is a bonus considering how slow this line is being released.
Tywin, Samwell, Ayra, Sansa, Jorah, Hound, Brienne, Melisandre, Stannis in armour
One of my favourites Varys will sadly never be made

There really seems to be a lot of doubt by some of you about this line going past a few characters. Is it the GOT line itself or the company who's making these? These will be my first 1/6 figures so I don't have any money invested in other lines like Marvel or DC or movie stuff so maybe that's a factor for some of you deciding to buy or how much to buy. I know space in your displays is probably also a factor. Ok, I guess I just talked myself into it's probably all of these factors, lol.

Also do companies like ThreeZero listen to fans and the people on these forums about what they want made? Any polls or anything like that ever done?

when they first got license they announced a list of characters and so far they have been sticking to that list. forgot who was on it but i think sans what they released already it was dany, the hound and a white walker on list i think? anyone remember?

Not the Hound, but Kal Drogo. Otherwise the rest are what was mentioned.

There really seems to be a lot of doubt by some of you about this line going past a few characters. Is it the GOT line itself or the company who's making these?

It's primarily the market for 1/6 figures. There little chance of making much money on some figure choices even when re-using bodies - there's still a significant amount of work and cost that goes into every design. So don't expect obscure characters right off the bat. Next is the fact that GoT is one property among many that Threezero develops and releases and they've been averaging 2 characters per year. If they stick to the currently rumored characters, that's at least another 1.5 years for the three of them, at which point they might consider revisiting someone popular like Tyrion to further leverage that custom body, or try another big fan favorite like Arya, The Hound or Brienne.

If you want to collect GoT figures and want absolutely an enormous cast of characters, you'll have to stick with Funko and McFarlane's smaller figures. Even the biggest lines that have ever been developed in 1/6 by the most prolific companies have nothing on GoT for sheer volume of characters. AFAIK, the two biggest lines are from Hot Toys; Iron Man 3 (versions of the same character - boring as hell) and Avengers.

Last edited:
They never came out with any kind of official list. Just some whispers I heard and repeated here. And so far the whispers have been correct. Tyrion, Ned, Jon and Jamie have all happened. Beyond that, my source said Dany, Drogo and a White Walker were supposed to be in the pipeline. It's also my understanding that the list isn't carved in stone. It can be changed, extended, etc. assuming both sides agree.

They never came out with any kind of official list. Just some whispers I heard and repeated here. And so far the whispers have been correct. Tyrion, Ned, Jon and Jamie have all happened. Beyond that, my source said Dany, Drogo and a White Walker were supposed to be in the pipeline. It's also my understanding that the list isn't carved in stone. It can be changed, extended, etc. assuming both sides agree.

thks for clarifying Buck :hi5:

I remember seeing this list from an interview with Kim. It was very early on. I cant remember when but I mentioned this along while back in here.

oh yeah forgot the Kim interview. lookin forward to hound and while walker the most i think.

I hope they skip the White Walker (which will probably be the same one Funko made in their Legacy line or something similar) and go to the Night's King.

It makes sense to do characters around who the shows revolves, but of those left, they are all women: Daenerys, Arya, Brienne, and last but not least, Cersei. Everything I have seen in this hobby, including my own efforts at customisation, suggests that's a big step from male characters for a variety of reasons, like long hair, exposed limbs and joints, subtler features, more complicated tailoring, major differences in body size that are not due to a medical condition like dwarfism...it's really complicated and 3Z has no experience with it, although I hope that successfully cross that bridge with Daenerys, Michonne, and so forth.

I got my Dark Horse Jorah today. I only had Daenerys so far, but she seemed lonely without Lord Friendzone. I have to have Jorah in 1:6 someday. He'd be awesome even without his armour.

^ I think more than a few people would prefer other characters over Drogo and White Walker. Although I must admit Drogo will make for an awesome figure on display.

Last edited:
^Those are going to be some big feet.... I'm going to have to get bigger shelves.

Back