ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like a White Walker to go with Jon now, but knowing Threezero, even if one is released it could be 3+ years down the line. Maybe I'll put together a wight figure instead. Shouldn't be too hard...

Last edited:
They've announced two figures each year for the past two years - given the other stuff they're working on that I'm also interested in, I'm OK with that rate.

"Those who do not remember history are doomed to repeat it." ~Santayana

Nothing much to be done about a single human head sculpt as it's not of a design under copyright. Likeness rights is a tricky subject with rules that vary wildly from place to place. That said, still nice to keep photos of custom work in sections dedicated to custom work.

Last edited:
Glad you got the hint, Pix; the folks in the Jon thread didn't. I'm hoping that the company with the license might actually appreciate that a solution has popped up that will preserve their sales. The response to their release has been the most damning I've ever seen. The numbers, and the speed of the response...ouch. Seriously. Ouch.

If a second Tyrion was made I think I'd like Tyrions look from the last scene of him in Meereen

I love the tunic and buttons along with the baggy sleeves. I dig the beard look as well.

Just got Tyrion tonight (first GoT fig). Sooo nice! Well, except for the hands, which will need a repaint, but that's minor. Clothes are great, wish the boots were more flexible though. Anyway, put him on the desk, saw R2 in the background and thought a crossover was in order...
Tyrion-and-R2-t-williams.jpg

Just got Tyrion tonight (first GoT fig). Sooo nice! Well, except for the hands, which will need a repaint, but that's minor. Clothes are great, wish the boots were more flexible though. Anyway, put him on the desk, saw R2 in the background and thought a crossover was in order...
View attachment 248253
Excellent. [emoji38] Great picture there, Coma. Tyrion is an excellent figure. My kids seem to like him and Chewy the most.

Thanks, man. Wish i had gotten in on the exclusve on this one though. Is the threezero site the only place to get them? That site needs an redeign!
You can pick these GoT figures pretty much any of the mainstream 1/6 companies, although you will not get the exclusive. Sideshow, BBTS, Toy Anxiety, Monkey Depot etc. And tbh, you're not missing much as far as the exclusive. It's just a belt and dagger. I like it and will use it from time to time but it's no Ice or Ghost. Now I wouldn't want to go without those. :)

You can pick these GoT figures pretty much any of the mainstream 1/6 companies, although you will not get the exclusive. Sideshow, BBTS, Toy Anxiety, Monkey Depot etc. And tbh, you're not missing much as far as the exclusive. It's just a belt and dagger. I like it and will use it from time to time but it's no Ice or Ghost. Now I wouldn't want to go without those. :)

Really wish I had gotten Ice, Ghost I could do without, maybe it looks better in hand, but I don't love the sculpt. Has the Jamie fig gone on sale on TZ already?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really wish I had gotten Ice, Ghost I could do without, maybe it looks better in hand, but I don't love the sculpt. Has the Jamie fig gone on sale on TZ already?

Yeah, the sale is long over. No big worries there as far as an Exclusive goes because he didn't come with one. Threezero's site is pretty lame. It only highlights one or two new products at a time and once the sale is over they're taken down. They even have a category tagged as 'SOLD OUT TOYS' but nothing is listed. :lol They're site is only useful for buying the newest products and Customer Service, and I guess that really is all that's needed but a gallery of older stuff would be cool.

I think Ghost looks a lot more impressive in hand. He's a nice, solid piece...quite heavy!

saw a customized jon on Fb onesixth group. and the ghost is PERFECTION a repaint of one available at hobby lobby apparently. puts 3Z ver to shame, really.:clap

Yeah, that wolf is great. He doesn't look much like Ghost but he beautiful and fairly large. I'll pick him up if my Hobby Lobby has one. The sculpting of the hair and face really is outstanding. You did a great job on the repaint.

Back