ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are all manner of bodies at different sizes with great articulation in the "BJD" (Ball Jointed Doll) hobby, but if you think Hot Toys full figures are expensive, you have to see the prices of some of these bodies. :) By its very nature, his body may be more than just a small body, as the proportions of someone with dwarfism are not the same as those without. I'm really looking forward to seeing this figure in person later this year.

Yeah, like hobbits are just small but are proportioned that same as we are. But dwarves have regular sized heads and torso with small limbs and pelvis. If anyone hasn't seen the body its in one of the early teasers. This really may be a first.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

finally pulled the trigger on this.

This line could go on for 10 years. They better be able/willing to pump out 4-5 characters a year.

It would be nice to see some teases of upcoming characters now that they have their first week of pre-sales out of the way. I'm not sure how else they've been promoting this figure (Facebook is where everything here seems to have come from), but the sell through from forum visitors in this thread alone seems quite decent. Money on the table, or rather in the pocket of the seller, shows real interest like nothing else.

ThreeA and ThreeZero were showing stuff last year at SDCC at the IDW booth, and at the Diamond Comics booth, so I'd expect we'll see something there again this year.

I don't see them doing 3-5 characters a year. This year is just now half way over and we just got the first preorder. Maybe they will crank it up next year but I won't hold my breath. 3A/3Zero isn't exactly a manufacturing juggernaut.

I also don't think that realistically there's more than 5-7 figures you could even do from game of thrones that would sell. Even though there's just way too many characters in game of thrones anyway. It's not like Geoffrey and Braun stark figures are exactly going to sell out at preorder.

I also don't think that realistically there's more than 5-7 figures you could even do from game of thrones that would sell. Even though there's just way too many characters in game of thrones anyway. It's not like Geoffrey and Braun stark figures are exactly going to sell out at preorder.

I would buy both of those! hahahah

I bet Joffrey and Bronn figures would sell though.

I think maybe Raymond was talking about a Bran figure. Every character would sell a few units, but given the sheer size of the cast, characters have to be chosen carefully to maximize sales. The number of people who would buy an entire cast are likely infinitesimally small. ;)

It all depends how they market it. If the "unwanted" Joffrey figure comes in a set with a 1/6 Iron Throne i'm sure it will fly off the shelves. Whatever the case I'd still get a Joffrey, the Bastard King is so iconic.

Is the exclusive sold out? I'm looking at the sites description and it doesn't mention anything about an exclusive.

Is the exclusive sold out? I'm looking at the sites description and it doesn't mention anything about an exclusive.

It never has. At the moment, according to the info they posted to Facebook, all direct orders will contain the exclusive belt/dagger.

Jon, Dany, Ned, Jaime, Tywin, Joffrey, Arya, Hound, Cersei, are all easy pre order sellouts to me. People are fanatic about this show, and its such a huge ensemble that one's collection could keep growing and growing and, (assuming the figures are all quality of course) just keep getting better, not cluttered or excessive like having coulsons and chitari soldiers running amuck..

Back