ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If threezero could add a voice chip to Hodor it'd be the first figure with such a gimmick to have 100% complete dialogue :lol

I was kind of thinking the same thing, but didn't want to say it :lol

But, how great would that be... like 10 different ways of saying Hodor :lol :rock :rock

Joffrey for sure, he's probably in my top 10 - much more than Drogo or a White Walker and those are supposedly planned.

Joffrey for sure, he's probably in my top 10 - much more than Drogo or a White Walker and those are supposedly planned.

Yeah I don't see the appeal of the White Walkers at all, yet the toy companies continue to push them. There are so many far more interesting human villains in the show.

Next up I'd like to see Jaime and Cersi to complete the siblings, but Daenerys will probably be next on the block, which is also fine with me. I wanted an Oberlyn. Maybe it can still happen with a change-o head.

just POed Tyrion via bigbad :yess:

have not seen last sundays ep but will be laters, stoked to see. been doin my best to avoid spoilers.

I was kind of thinking the same thing, but didn't want to say it :lol

But, how great would that be... like 10 different ways of saying Hodor :lol :rock :rock

I want a GoT/Guardians of the Galaxy crossover movie that stars Hodor, Groot and nobody else. It'd be very easy to write :lol

Yyyup. Drogo is a hard sell for me, and White Walker a definite, 100% pass for me.

Yeah I don't see the appeal of the White Walkers at all, yet the toy companies continue to push them. There are so many far more interesting human villains in the show.

I know. I hate knowing one of them is taking up a valuable figure slot. The Others looked much cooler in my imagination.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

i hope they get to the hound sooner than later, will be a fantastic 1/6 fig i think.

now i have made the PO for Tyrion cant help but think on what else i would want in this line.... def a white walker, no question.

watching last Sundays ep laters, looking forward to be able to read comments in this thread again. not sayin anyone spoils but to be safe etc

i hope they get to the hound sooner than later, will be a fantastic 1/6 fig i think.

now i have made the PO for Tyrion cant help but think on what else i would want in this line.... def a white walker, no question.

watching last Sundays ep laters, looking forward to be able to read comments in this thread again. not sayin anyone spoils but to be safe etc
The Hound will be so bad ass!
Ned Starke
John Snow
The Mountain
Jake Lanister
Are some on my want list. I'll take whoever they want to dish out , Hound and Mountain being Must Haves!

The Hound is for certain I think. You'll have no worries as long as the line is successful. Actually in kinds surprised he's not in the future lineup that Bucky was talking about earlier in the thread.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Back