ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hound is for certain I think. You'll have no worries as long as the line is successful. Actually in kinds surprised he's not in the future lineup that Bucky was talking about earlier in the thread.

Honestly, that surprised me too. I would think there would be more demand for the Hound than for Drogo. Especially as we get further and further away from Season 1.

But I'm hoping we see him in the next grouping, if that pans out. (I'm keeping all my crossables firmly crossed!)

I can see the appeal of the guy with the scarred face but I doubt only a very small handful of people would care about the little stark girl with the flimsy sword. Even the scarred guy is kind of minor as a character but probably more value than the zombie or Drogo that's for sure,

Those zombies are so stupid, every time they come around which is like once every 10 episodes and do nothing at all, it takes me right out of the show. Why does this need zombies? Dragons are enough.

Anyways I think it's smart they are doing Ned next because realistically I think only him Daenerys, Tyrion and Jon are iconic enough even though Jon does not really do anything at all of any importance either.

I really like Tywin and Jamie too but they don't seem like major enough characters to me to warrant 200 plus dollar figures of.

I plan on buying this line produces just so if it get cancelled I can say I did everything to keep it going.

This :clap I really don't see this line failing at sales, Game Of Thrones has some of the most memorable characters ever. Personally I dislike the medieval fantasy genre, I find it too boring and eurocentric but GOT has such great story and the people in it feels so "real" that I couldn't resist it, I love great stories.

If Iron Man with a million identical figures can thrive then GOT with it's vast ensemble of characters might just make it.

I can see the appeal of the guy with the scarred face but I doubt only a very small handful of people would care about the little stark girl with the flimsy sword. Even the scarred guy is kind of minor as a character but probably more value than the zombie or Drogo that's for sure,

Those zombies are so stupid, every time they come around which is like once every 10 episodes and do nothing at all, it takes me right out of the show. Why does this need zombies? Dragons are enough.

Anyways I think it's smart they are doing Ned next because realistically I think only him Daenerys, Tyrion and Jon are iconic enough even though Jon does not really do anything at all of any importance either.

I really like Tywin and Jamie too but they don't seem like major enough characters to me to warrant 200 plus dollar figures of.

The "guy with the scarred face"? The "little Stark girl with the flimsy sword"? "Minor as a character"?

tumblr_n5xaww5Kwa1tcuwceo1_500.gif

That little Stark girl with the flimsy sword has the second most chapters in the book behind Tyrion. I would say she is a main character.

To be exact Tyrion has 44, Arya 28 then Dany at 20.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Past Tyroin, my wants as Season Four winds down is:

1. Jaime
2. Daenerys
3. Brienne
4. Jorah
5. Ygritte
6. Cersei
7. Sansa
8. Littlefinger
9. The Hound
10. Oberyn

With honourable mention to Joffrey.

Arya and Jon have those very nice Dark Horse statues, so I left them off the list, even though I would buy either as a doll in a heartbeat.

The "guy with the scarred face"? The "little Stark girl with the flimsy sword"? "Minor as a character"?

tumblr_n5xaww5Kwa1tcuwceo1_500.gif

:lol :lol :lol

Arya is definitely a main character, but I could see her lacking visual appeal to collectors. But a Hound 2-pack for $250 would get the job done.

Past Tyroin, my wants as Season Four winds down is:

1. Jaime
2. Daenerys
3. Brienne
4. Jorah
5. Ygritte
6. Cersei
7. Sansa
8. Littlefinger
9. The Hound
10. Oberyn

With honourable mention to Joffrey.

Arya and Jon have those very nice Dark Horse statues, so I left them off the list, even though I would buy either as a doll in a heartbeat.

Good list.

I don't think I 'd commit to an entire line of these, but your 1 & 2 are instant PO's to round out my top 3 characters.

lol if your referring to the Hound, Arya, and the White Walkers by those other vague descriptions then you don't really have any reason to be discussing GoT figures with the other hordes of people who are actually super excited..

ugh to this entire post, first off, they aren't zombies, they aren't even close to zombies...

Arya is a must

This line would probably benefit from including some of the more colorful aspects of George R.R. Martin's characters that were toned down for the TV show. For example, compare Roose Bolton's bland armor in the show to the description found in the book: "a suit of dark grey plate armor over a quilted tunic of blood-red leather, rondels shaped like human heads whose mouths are open in agony, and a pink woolen cloak embroidered with droplets of blood."

Even simple things could make a difference: like packaging Robb and Daenerys with their respective crowns (never seen on TV), or an alternate Daeny head with silver hair and violet eyes.

Back