ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I somehow was able to place an order without paying :lol

Never had that problem with the Pets. Guess I'll be contacting their customer service to straighten this out.

I was wondering if that was the problem. Hopefully this is a good sign that this first figure is a success.

Now show us Ned!

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Now, the only thing i hope is that the quality is exactly the same as we have seen on the pics, but, that being a prototype, we could very well be loosing a lot...here's to hoping..

xTyrion-Lannister-Action-Figure-03.jpg

also, from the FB page..

"Game of Thrones Tyrion Lannister pre-order opens on May 26th 9:00AM Hong Kong time at www.threezerostore.com

Game of Thrones Tyrion Lannister purchased at www.threezerostore.com will be coming with an exclusive accessory: belt with dagger (removable) in the holster. This accessory will not be available anywhere else!

1/6th scale collectible costs: 130USD/990HKD with worldwide shipping included in the price.

We will keep the pre-order open as long, as possible."

Well, I somehow was able to place an order without paying :lol

Never had that problem with the Pets. Guess I'll be contacting their customer service to straighten this out.

I paid using paypal. The money hasn't moved yet. I checked my Account on the Threeezero site to see if my order was accounted for... and it was. Also got an email from them with my order information but the money hasn't been moved from paypal yet and there isn't any "Pending" transactions for this order either. Could they be waiting to bill once the figure is ready to ship? If so, why was I asked to enter my PayPal password?

Those hands are pretty f*ed up tho :)
Oh, damn it, i just became THAT GUY! sorry(had to be said tho).

tumblr_n65zer117w1selngxo3_1280.jpgtumblr_n65zer117w1selngxo4_1280.jpgtumblr_n65zer117w1selngxo5_1280.jpg

The hands do need work. It's a bit like he's wearing thick gloves on parts of it. And the nails themselves look very strange. At least some of them do. They are too heavily recessed. Hopefully that stuff is still going to be refined.

I paid using paypal. The money hasn't moved yet. I checked my Account on the Threeezero site to see if my order was accounted for... and it was. Also got an email from them with my order information but the money hasn't been moved from paypal yet and there isn't any "Pending" transactions for this order either. Could they be waiting to bill once the figure is ready to ship? If so, why was I asked to enter my PayPal password?

Yeah same situation here. My order status says awaiting payment even though I entered my paypal info and did the checkout. Very strange.

mine also said awaiting payment with the pay now button - so i paid again...got a paypal transaction receipt and now says processing... Looks like only one payment was processed with paypal. Also followed up with an email confirming the payment and status...

Back