ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those hands are pretty f*ed up tho :)
Oh, damn it, i just became THAT GUY! sorry(had to be said tho).

Nothing wrong with what you said, the hands are rough. I brought it up when I first saw these pics. They're also oversized. The ones shown earlier at a con looked fine though..

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

No mention of the exclusive but i assume and hope that it won't be an issue.

I also hope the hands are not final. They are just terrible.

To put things in perspective, I had a friend over last night when I was ordering this and he asked what this was going to cost me so I pointed to the price, he said "ouch!" I chuckled and told him that was actually the lower end of prices and people applauded the price. He just shook his head.

mine also said awaiting payment with the pay now button - so i paid again...got a paypal transaction receipt and now says processing... Looks like only one payment was processed with paypal. Also followed up with an email confirming the payment and status...

Yes! Just "finished" my order by checking my account page on the ThreeZero site, checking my order and hitting the pay now button. Feels like an extra step but I'm just glad they billed my money from PayPal and all is right in the world. Just got the confirmation PayPal email. Now I can rest easy. And did I see a release date yet?

It looks like US shipping was included in the price. Don't know what all happened with the Exclusive. Anyway looking forward to the next reveal in this list.

I hope that's true because with the Pets they made it VERY clear the exclusive arms were included. Nothing with Tyrion.

Thats what threezero told me. With the Pets they at least had the arms done and could take pics. With this they're still refining it and we haven't even seen it. I don't know why they couldn't at least put that specs on their website though. Something like, 'all orders placed with threezero will include exclusive item (not pictured)'.

And what is the shipping with BBTS? If its $8 or something that would make it $127. It would seem going with threezero is the way to go regardless instead of waiting longer just to save $3. Unless you dont like paying upfront or something, which I could understand.

Seems like the site doesn't like Firefox. I had to go to IE to get an "add to cart" button to appear.

Funny there's no mention of the exclusive.
I couldn't get either browser to load as I tried FF & IE simultaneously. FF ended up being the winner of the 120 minute marathon. :lol

The button's appearance in my case was page load related. The button code is one of the last things to be executed and without all the page resources loaded, it was missing. I checked out the page once or twice last night but didn't bother trying to wait it out. I'll just order in the next couple of days - their "shipping included" is a nice touch and the initial tipping point for going direct. I'm not a fan of paying for the figure up front with such a long wait time, but at least I'll put that time to good use - I have to figure out where and how I'm going to display this guy.

The button's appearance in my case was page load related. The button code is one of the last things to be executed and without all the page resources loaded, it was missing. I checked out the page once or twice last night but didn't bother trying to wait it out. I'll just order in the next couple of days - their "shipping included" is a nice touch and the initial tipping point for going direct. I'm not a fan of paying for the figure up front with such a long wait time, but at least I'll put that time to good use - I have to figure out where and how I'm going to display this guy.

He's really small, finding a spot for him shouldn't be a problem ;)

Might need to get a couple of *wh**es* to display him with...only seems fitting and authentic. ;)

1x08-The-Pointy-End-tyrion-lannister-26505266-1280-720.jpg

I caved and ordered from bbts. I really don't like the hands, but I love the character more than I hate the hands.

I ordered from a local store here in Hong Kong. The exclusive cost me an extra USD$8 bucks, and i had to pay in full. The regular, i coulda just popped a deposit.

The owner even showed me a pic of the exclusive on his phone. Belt with scabbard and a small sword. Only the accessory, not with the figure so not sure about the scale.

It was kinda blurry, like it was taken off a computer screen. I'm sure they'll officially post it within a week or so.

Like The Fiend said, it looked like this:

Back