ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1555398_783471208345376_323486346_n.jpg

Pretty damn good, and pretty damn bad for my wallet :monkey4

Being that it says it's not the final product, I hope they do some improvements. It's not bad, but this one is better.

peter_dinklage_wip_continued_by_jessejamesbonelli-d5duc14.jpg

Wow, I'm impressed. These companies I've never heard of like asmus are really doing a great job. Can't complain with the prices either. Really anxious to see more from this and TWD line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Walking Dead pets don't include a portrait likeness (or arms) - and their costumes are incredibly simplistic especially compared to GoT costumes. So I wouldn't count on the $130 price point for GoT.

a good start, tons of work to be done. hair color obviously, but also just a little bit of an overall softening of Dinklage's features give this a cartoony look

I'm not impressed with this at all, at least not from this angle. I'd like to see more pics 'cause just about every detail but the nose looks slightly off to me. The chin is too deep, the jowls too full and the brow too heavy and the eyelids the wrong shape. The whole face looks stretched. The sculpt agen_kolar posted looks better imo, though not from every angle.

I'm not impressed with this at all, at least not from this angle. I'd like to see more pics 'cause just about every detail but the nose looks slightly off to me. The chin is too deep, the jowls too full and the brow too heavy and the eyelids the wrong shape. The whole face looks stretched. The sculpt agen_kolar posted looks better imo, though not from every angle.

I think the main problem can be fixed with a more accurate paint up, but the sculpt is good, IMO!
SddLDG0.jpg

You sure?.. :thud: .. It's not perfect (eg. hair color probably too dark) but I'm seeing his awesomeness, Peter Dinklage all over that head sculpt.

Why do toy companies do the extremely furrowed look for everything!

Tyrion should have much more relaxed eyebrows.

You're a complete buzzkill LJ :nana

Back