ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a pretty good start. Main thing it's missing for me is Dinklage's eyes. They've got a pretty expressive, soulful look about them that doesn't come through in the sculpt. But it's early, yet. Plus, if I were wanting to get into Game of Thrones 1:6, the existing likeness would probably get me by. Some properties I really want an exact likeness to the actor, and some I'm OK letting stuff go because it's close enough to represent the character.

wYffLQM.gif

:D :1-1:
I'm actually really curious how differences of opinion like this will play out with the upcoming rep system, especially in a thread where the majority is happy with a sculpt but there's a vocal minority pointing out flaws. Should be interesting for sure.

Yea, I'm not really worried about these sculpts being spot on. As long as I could tell who it is, and they're not too cartoonish looking. I'm sure the outfits are what will bring the attention to them. Not too sure why I'm not worried about the sculpts being spot on. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm actually really curious how differences of opinion like this will play out with the upcoming rep system, especially in a thread where the majority is happy with a sculpt but there's a vocal minority pointing out flaws. Should be interesting for sure.

I'm kidding, I love me some Lejuan :D but imo the rep system will be removed b/c anonymous people will neg the piss out of you for speaking your mind about a sculpt/figure/whatever if it's against the grain.

Yeah, I'm pretty much prepared to become an undesirable once that rep system comes in. :lol

PS - Knew you joking about Lejuan, of course, but it reminded me of certain, more heated threads, where the sculpt seems to divide the community. Just curious if people will sort of take the high road of live and let live or if it'll be more a vindictive tit-for-tat. Since we have the assurance that it'll be scrapped if it becomes too much of the latter, I'm not too worried.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm pretty much prepared to become an undesirable once that rep system comes in. :lol

PS - Knew you joking about Lejuan, of course, but it reminded me of certain, more heated, threads where the sculpt seems to divide the community. Just curious if people will sort of take the high road of live and let live or if it'll be more a vindictive tit-for-tat. Since we have the assurance that it'll be scrapped if it becomes too much of the latter, I'm not too worried.

+1.. I have purchased suitable body armor... :lol

:goodpost: :exactly: I may neg myself to get the ball rolling :D

As Yoda stated, I too will be happy as long as the likeness is good for these figures and also look forward to seeing how well the outfits are done. However, if these end up retailing at Hot Toys prices I'd think it's fair to expect top tier quality in sculpt as well as clothing. We shall see.

I noticed the Tyrion sculpt was taken down off their FB page so I asked what happened to it, this is what they said:

We received overwhelming amount of feedback just in one day while that image was up and we are very thankful for that! We will share the improved and approved image by the license holder, when it will be ready.

I didn't expect a response honestly, it's cool that they did. Can't wait to see the improved sculpt and full proto. :rock

Likeness looks great. I wasn't interested in a GoT licence, but if things keep going in the direction I will be tempted to jump in.

I just saw the Tyrion sculpt. Cant wait for this line. With GoT and TWD it looks like I'll be broke for most of 2014! :lol

I'm hoping for a few more before Dany. Tywin for one. I'd at least like them to get Ned , Tyrion and Tywin out the gate soon, that way if this line fails I'll have my main wants. Hell, I'd take Arya before Dany.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

Back