ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. A few hands. That's it.

I'd like to see this figure in hand pictures before I'd consider picking her up. I have no Daenerys on the shelf at the moment and if I pass on this the next up is Khaleesi which to me is not really her definitive look. Good place to start if you need a beginning, middle and end representation of character growth... but I'd prefer the more ornate outfits like the rest of the characters in my display. I think any outfit once she reaches the shores of Westeros would be better than anything she wore across the Narrow Sea.

I've ordered her, but I agree, it's a bit of an underwhelming release. Seems kind of rushed maybe?

I'm betting they put this one together quickly to A) take advantage of the 10-year anniversary and B) to try to move some Drogons.

I can't really blame them, though. Both seem like good reasons. But yeah, I'd prefer any number of her later looks that are far more iconic and visually interesting.

Last edited:
I've ordered her, but I agree, it's a bit of an underwhelming release. Seems kind of rushed maybe?

I'm betting they put this one together to A) take advantage of the 10-year anniversary and B) to try to move some Drogons.

I can't really blame them, though. Both seem like good reasons. But yeah, I'd prefer any number of her later looks that are far more iconic and visually interesting.

How many Drogons are out there still?

I thought only 1,000 or so were made.

I see Threezero is sold out but stores like BBTS and SSC still have them in stock.

Personally, I thought the price is way too high at $1,500 so that is one of the reasons the statues are not moving. And it is a big space hog and really delicate. The statue had a relatively small run and is not mass produced in the several thousands (to dramatically bring down the manufacturing expense) so I am sure that partially attributed to the high sticker cost.

But I love GOT (with the exception of Season 8) so I had to have Drogon in my collection despite my initial reservations.

The retail store where I bought it from informed me that one of the wings was cracked and SSC required them to destroy the entire statue - what a waste!

So that is one less Drogon left in the wild in need of a forever home. [emoji23] SSC ended up sending me a replacement directly later.

I know, that's why I posted my sadness. She had some really great looks in the last 3 seasons.
Yeah. Others I would have preferred actually.
fc9731a258f09ca04ed18a87e5b39c73.jpg
6f750a63e066a5127a1ea805ad3d3d37.jpg
b6a13045c5d4feba3e4da93b476ca2a8.jpg
03b4279dcfc561e1c6b8249177f1eed2.jpg
e6a3d92f31295c855d5b249f91a406f6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Love that diagonal dragon chain.

(Also, every one of those outfits would handily cover the chunky wrist pegs.)
Yup. Although I've had ugly Dany on my shelf for so long that I kinda gotten used to the ugly stump like wrists. I'm most curious if they stuck with the original body with this new figure. I guessing they did. Even after all the complaints.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Hmmm...to get or not to get...Not a big fan of the figure, bit too plain but better sculpt than the 1st one.

I just wish they'd release Season 8 ver instead of this one.

Decision made...gotta pass on this one

Back