ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Pre made as Threezero stated in their FB post means these figures are ready to ship out as soon as the preorders come in?

They have stated the figures in the video and pictured are the production figures - NOT prototypes. So this is what we will get. Having been burned before with Daenerys this was a good strategy. With that said , the assumption is that there won't be a pre-order period. You'll just buy and they'll ship. I think I'm down for a purchase. It would be nice if they gave us the freakin' time to go with the date.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I forget, was that too short? Dani's pretty small.
The entire figure was out if scale. So even if you pop the head off of this one and plop it on the old body you still have a problem. It wasn't just the distorted head sculpt.
Maybe someone here and share a pic.

Well it?s 17th April in Hong Kong now, no sign of her up on TZ website yet.

The front page featured product is the Daenerys Season 5 figure on the Threezero store.

But when you click on it, it just leads to the rest of their in stock and sold out GOT figures. So false alarm.

I think they updated their store website recently - the Transformers Jetfire DLX was formerly the headline featured product when I checked a couple hours ago (now it is second).

So hopefully Daenerys will be posted soon for sale - but judging by all the comments, there should be plenty to go around. I will probably buy direct from ThreeZero to save on sales taxes and shipping fees.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 5.39.21 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 5.39.21 PM.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 76
Shipping used to be included. It was $194 total for me. More than I wanted to pay but whatever.

This thing is super bare bones. They're really banking on the "limited" nature of it to sell. Especially for the price.

5ee8061b6f7c40b72c0a98bdf0eb260c.jpg

Last edited:
Daenerys is up right now at threezero. $178 plus shipping.

I got mine.

Up on Sideshow now too. I'm tempted but three things really bother me. The rooted hair, the eyesore wrist joints, and the dress material has a cheap look to it.

Up on Sideshow now too. I'm tempted but three things really bother me. The rooted hair, the eyesore wrist joints, and the dress material has a cheap look to it.
It's funny they went with mixed media for the hair. I thought that was one of the things that worked with V1. I was surprised how well they got the braids down and kept them stationery. Anyway, I'm fine with the hair now, wrist pegs don't bother me - it was a given. I do think the dress material doesn't look as good as it should be. And again, the dress was another thing that I liked on V1. [emoji38] There's going to be some light customizing going on for this one, I reckon. Nothing like the last one though. I actually like the head sculpt here even if she does have this "thousand yard stare" thing going on.

I was kinda hoping we would get the costume below for Dany but that is highly unlikely now. Probably just get this white dress version and the Dark Dany below.
cf4ea78976a727752a77a26d21968e03.jpg
bdd60917f1d55a00127ea4a83af51512.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Daenerys is up right now at threezero. $178 plus shipping.

I got mine.

Shipping used to be included. It was $194 total for me. More than I wanted to pay but whatever.

This thing is super bare bones. They're really banking on the "limited" nature of it to sell. Especially for the price.

5ee8061b6f7c40b72c0a98bdf0eb260c.jpg

When did ThreeZero start charging shipping?

Admittedly, my last direct preorder with them was Bran Stark EX in July 2019. But back then and dating back to at least 2017, they used to have free shipping and even threw in free merch like T-shirts (Walking Dead or ThreeZero branded).

I ended up buying her direct from ThreeZero, still $18 cheaper then SSC - shipping was about the same for both but the sales tax was the difference.

Yeah, the package is pretty bare bones - but you have to keep in mind the price is $178, which is relatively low for a licensed figure. Personally, I would rather pay a premium ($250-ish) for a Hot Toys like product. I wish the headsculpt was better but it seems to be an improvement over the last release (or perhaps it's the same as others have pointed out but the paint apps make it look slightly better).

I doubt i will pose her on top of Drogon like one of the promo shots (Drogon has so many spikes, it could tear her dress).

1500 is far from limited.

How much was shipping?
Yeah, thats why I have quotations around that word. lol This thing is overpriced so I just figured they're using the "limited edition " bit to justify the price. I mean, Arya is one dollar more at $179 and look at all the stuff she comes with.[emoji38]

$16 bucks for shipping or somewhere around there.

Ouch. Sideshow charges me about $19 I think, so not much savings there. Except no tax, which is substantial.

I don't know, this was not my favorite look for Daenerys... and with the exception that the all-white will break things up on the shelf, the price coupled with the minimum-effort appearance of this figure is just keeping me away waiting for the next version of her... which I'd prefer was not Khaleesi of the jungle wraps and fur.

Back