ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he comes out like on the prototype picture, I will probably get him. Nice outfit and sculpt. May do a rehairing though :d

Looks great, was hoping for Robb and I can't wait to see their s7 Jaime in that sick armor.
Yep. Im actually a bit confounded there isn't more interest in Robb. He's probably #1 for me at this point. Instead I'm hearing about Tormund here and the Mountain (?!) Not even a lot posts about Oberyn. I dunno. Now if this release was for Ygritte then I'd be pumped. Much like the Hound Tormund was turned into comic relief near thr end of the series. He's essentially a cartoon by S8. The figure looks nice enough, but I'll have to sit on it. I really hope they make a Robb, Ygritte or Oberyn. Xensation can give me Bobby B and I'd be happy to close the door on this line.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Robb would be awesome but I feel like they're not even looking at him.

Have they even done anyone from the earlier seasons in recent times? Feel like they're shifting to all the characters left in the later seasons.

55c4e3cddd089509598b46f2

So great to see a new figure announced! And glad to see a fully sculpted head with Tormund. I still wish they had done The Hound that way to capture the stringy, greasy, clumpy look instead of the lustrous, shiny, rooted hair he has now that totally does not fit the character. I'm surprised there seems to be more interest in The Mountain than Tormund here. Hopefully with the Wildling look figured out, Threezero might consider an Ygritte, although I hope they tackle the rest of the previously announced main characters first.

I agree Oberyn and Robb would be great to see. I know he wasn't a fan favorite but I did love Stannis's armor and would buy him if they made him. But I can't see that happening. We'll see if Threezero keeps going.

In the meantime, maybe Xensation can pick up the slack with a Baelish, Varys, Yara, Theon, Melisandre, Missandei, etc.

Robb's armor is so similar to his father's and ultimately to Jon's in later seasons that I'm nor sure it would look different enough on the shelf.

If you don't care about S8 Jon, just get yourself a Robb Stark sculpt and pop it on the S8 Snow body.

Nothing I can see on their FB page. Just the one picture. Hopefully PO happens soon. Hopefully this is the beginning of the next wave of 3Z GoT figures to come.

I've been keeping track of the announced figures in development:

Daenerys S7
Jaime S7
Arya S8
Sansa Stark
Jorah
Tormund
Ser Gregor - WON ThreeZero POLL 8-14-19

Any and ALL would be most welcomed.

That poll was a year ago? Damn this is slow moving.
Yeah good news it?s still going. Freaking weird choice this guy seems like a down the line xensation choice more than a threezero.

Weird before Arya, Jamie, jorah, Drogo, Dany etc. even the mountain.

But he looks really nice so far!

I'd put Tormund ahead of Drogo/Jorah/Mountain. But if I had an early Dany I'd like a Jorah.

Robb should for sure be made. Along with Arya 2.0, Dany 2.0, and Jaime in Lannister armor. Those four should be highest priority.

Hey guys just wondering if anyone can help me on this i bought the night king from threezeros site and the legs have no ratchet joints and if i hold his torso and wiggle the figure back and forth his legs will move front and back and also together. I have all threezero got figs and never had this problem. Anyone incounter this too with night king?

Back