ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally took a decent photo

now we wait for joffrey and bran

https://i.ibb.co/6bpJZx0/DSC0906.jpg (full resolution)
DSC0906.jpg

this looks awesome! thanks for sharing.

Then GoT is truly dead...

:(
It did that to itself though. The series could have had quite a legacy had it stuck the landing, or at least taken the time to complete a number of character arcs. Reminds me of the Walking Dead. Except that series is emulating the walkers a little too well and keeps going. GOT at least had the wherewithal to quit rather than carry it out too far.

Oh good, Let's hope so.

I found the figure of eddard at 120 euros, give me an advice, would you take it? I never liked it, the sculpt is horrible, but I see that the price has gone up a lot for this Piece.

I got Ned for $80, I was lucky. The sculpt is indeed not really good, but I've seen it repainted and rehaired and it's really good. I'll try it myself. Would look good side by side with Jon S8

If the delays mean that the figures are improved I'm fine.

The last two GOT figures I got were almost as disappointing as the series finale. Night King was a total bust.

I know its Xensation but Brohn was awful too, so I am itching for another Tyrion.2 calibre figure. They can take their time.

I wonder if those two figures are being delayed because they'll need smaller, non-standard bodies? Joffrey, in particular, doesn't seem that complicated otherwise. Unless 3Z is maybe giving production priorities to other licenses that are selling better?

Be pretty late in the game to be sourcing a body for Joffrey... considering tailoring and all.

Your 2nd guess seems more likely. Or its just something dumb like box art isn't ready or some foul up along those lines.

I wonder if those two figures are being delayed because they'll need smaller, non-standard bodies? Joffrey, in particular, doesn't seem that complicated otherwise. Unless 3Z is maybe giving production priorities to other licenses that are selling better?

Tyrion-and-Joffrey-house-lannister-32364733-800-534.jpg

It's been so long since I've watched episodes with Joffrey in them, I originally was going to say maybe they would just mod Tyrion's, but he's pretty tall here in comparison. I think they'd just need to make a regular body a little short and slim. Internet says Gleeson is 5'8".

Back