ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd have said the same before Rambo.

Threezero has been so hit and miss it's crazy. Tyrion v2 was pretty much a HT production level figure. Then you get stuff like Joffery and Dany and wonder WTF happened. I would expect Tormund's costume to look great but beyond that who knows.

Have they even done anyone from the earlier seasons in recent times?

Joffrey. Thats why I was surprised to see him, and have a glimmer of hope for older characters.

I agree Oberyn and Robb would be great to see. I know he wasn't a fan favorite but I did love Stannis's armor and would buy him if they made him. But I can't see that happening. We'll see if Threezero keeps going..

Yep. Stannis too. I take issue with with how they butchered a lot of his plot and character but I liked Stephen Dillane. And his armor is neat looking.

Robb's armor is so similar to his father's and ultimately to Jon's in later seasons that I'm nor sure it would look different enough on the shelf.

If you don't care about S8 Jon, just get yourself a Robb Stark sculpt and pop it on the S8 Snow body.

Hm, that won't do. They all have the coat of plate but that's where it stops. Besides, I'm more into character than design. Missing Robb is a huge hole in the line for me. It's crazy that we have Tormund, or that White Walker and no King Robb. And trust me I'd love more diverse looking characters but the show went with a more generic Hollywood look of what modern people think medieval people looked like. The books are much more in line with the colors and armor people wore -though it is fantasy and not history. Lots of brown, black, grays and people buried in leather and fur. At least it's not as bad as The Last Kingdom where you have a lord covered in dull filthy clothes and dirt all over his face.lol That's another reason I was so pumped for Joffrey - his clothes!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Joffrey arrived today. It's not perfect but I was expecting a lot worse, I'm satisfied.
T0A9715.jpg

T0A9726.jpg

full size
https://i.ibb.co/6D5BtZP/T0A9715.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/qDW1N4K/T0A9726.jpg

Debating if I should order the whole Tormund figure (around 215 in my place) or wait for release and just grab the outfit which I really like.

I hated the character, but Joffrey looks really good on the throne

Wonderful display. Can I suggest just two things I recently did on my figures that I think improve their looks?

1. Squeeze those shin guards! Those baggy pants on the Night King are unsightful! :D

nk4.jpg

2. Paint ghost's eyes red with a red marker!

IMG_7161.jpg

Back