ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TZ have a vote up on their facebook page right now guys. Check it out. The mountain is leading the way ahead of Robb Stark at the moment. I’m hoping they both get made!

Yes! Ser Gregor!

That picture of him is exactly what I want!

69029976_3567948999897569_6321200963512172544_n.jpg

Wow. That's exactly how I would have ranked them from most wanted to least.

Surprised to see Bronn not getting a smidge more support.

Wait, didn't 3Z say they were already working on a Missandei?

How do I vote? I clicked on the Facebook image but don't see an option to select anything? The good news is maybe now both Mountain and Robb will be made.

if it is indeed the mountain that gets chosen it will be the one and only figure from them so far I won't buy.

that guy is less than a teirtiary character if you ask me, but I do think there are better characters not on that list or announced from them that are more worthy.

How do I vote? I clicked on the Facebook image but don't see an option to select anything? The good news is maybe now both Mountain and Robb will be made.

If you're on mobile, you hold down the like button and then the other options appear.

If you're on a desktop, hover over the like button for the options.

if it is indeed the mountain that gets chosen it will be the one and only figure from them so far I won't buy.

This makes me sad. How can you not want this glorious giant beast in gold armor? He'll be over 13 inches tall and wide as a railing in hand.

If nothing else, get him to go with his brother.

And in the end, they had one of the few storylines that didn't disappoint.

Hopefully this poll will also wake ThreeZero up to something everyone else already knew, that Messandei would be a wasted release spot, and that there are many, many more popular, more important, and more desired characters that would likely sell far better than she ever would.

Why does NOBODY want Theon but me lol. I voted for him. I told them I want Robb Stark more but he didn't need my vote like Theon does. Mountain will be cool if he doesn't cost too much. I'd be down for both females but Ser Bronn is a tad bit boring as a figure. Same issue as Oberon. Cool character, dull figure.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

FINALLY! My vote goes to that big gold monster!!! :yess:

:duff

I'd be down for both females but Ser Bronn is a tad bit boring as a figure. Same issue as Oberon. Cool character, dull figure.

I always liked Bronn. But yes, he may look a little dull. Oberon on the other hand would look quite vibrant in that yellow outfit.

But other than having The Monster, I don't know how deep I really want to go with GoT. Jon, Dani, Arya, Tyrion, Jaime, Cersei, yes... beyond those, I'm just not sure. I have a thing for villains, so I'm getting Night King and Joffrey, have a White already, and would certainly pick up Ramsey.

I would like the Lady in Red out of that list.

Maybe a Bronn.

I only want the Mountain if he is deluxe and comes with a helmetless sculpt with a dagger through his eye. I am just not that big of fan of him and don't really like the helmet design.

I've been all-in up to this point however so probably will get whoever they make. Would really like a spectacular Sansa in black leather strapped outfit before anyone else though.

Back