ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HBO Shop.com has 15% off today with code JULY4. I got deluxe King Joffrey for $170 shipped which I believe is the cheapest online.

Thanks for the heads up! I snagged Joffrey, Jon 2, and Brienne and saved money (the discount did not take Tyrion below BBTS's asking price though, so I passed on him).

At the HBO shop you pay up front. I remember because I paid for a Cersei figure what feels like ten or eleven years ago and it has yet to arrive. :lol

Thanks! Thankfully I figured that out before I bought with them, but I still went ahead and ordered.

I didn't even see Cersei listed among their available figures, which makes me curious and nervous. I mean, the Drogon display was listed, even though it was 'sold out'. I wonder why they didn't show her listed, even if she was sold out.

Are you guys kidding about Bran's articulation? I mean he's gotta have at least 2 so he can bend his knees to get in the chair right?

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the head's up on the HBO discount. Unfortunately, I already have everything pre-ordered through SS. Too bad, Bran wasn't listed. :(

Really wish that threezero didn't neglect Seasons 1-4. Khal Drogo, Robb Stark, Tywin Lannister in armor, Stannis Baratheon (Battle of Blackwater), Queen Regent Cersei, Ygritte, and Oberyn Martell would all be instant pre-orders from me as would secondary characters like Lord Commander Jeor Mormont and Kingsguard Barristan Selmy. I'd even like to see Season 1 versions of Arya, Sansa, and Dany for the sake of pairing with later versions.

There are quite a few non first tier characters I would but too. Would love a Ser Arthur Dayne!
1b013f0089ce2950e9f76fdf19e51148.jpg
27fb076d7b3ecf59e5f161bd25d1cda5.jpg

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

I would love a Tywin Lannister in Lannister armor!
"The Mountain" is a must-have for me (if properly scaled, so that he's huge!). I'd like to see him in his "Mountain vs. Viper" armor, or maybe his "Clegane-Bowl" armor.

I'm really surprised they made Bran, but it looks really good.

Come on, Ray. Oberyn was pretty cool. And that gold outfit of his would look great on the shelf. I know your designer's eye would agree. :)

Daenerys S7
Jaime S7
Arya S8
Sansa Stark
Night King
Jorah
Tormund

Its a good list. Just wish it was longer. Of that list, I'll be picking up the first 5 for certain.

Jorah and Tormund will depend on how they look.

Oh excellent. I’ve been out of the loop on 3Z GoT efforts. Do we have a timeline? Arya S8, Daenerys S7, and Sansa are definitely getting ordered. Jaime would have been too if he wasn’t such a POS the last few episodes...

Hmm...might be time to order Cersei before she sells out. From NewTyrion on I'm going to get each new figure released.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I didn't notice her at SDCC. Did I miss her? I'm curious to see if the sculpt was upgraded as well. I'm looking to pick it up to modify it for a S3 Cersei.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back