ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does NOBODY want Theon but me lol. I voted for him. I told them I want Robb Stark more but he didn't need my vote like Theon does. Mountain will be cool if he doesn't cost too much. I'd be down for both females but Ser Bronn is a tad bit boring as a figure. Same issue as Oberon. Cool character, dull figure.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

If you ask me Theon was probably the only guy on that list worthy of an official figure. He's the only one of those characters that came remotely close to being a central character.

I do think if he wins that they might very well do his S7/S8 armor... but personally I like the ill-fitting gold armor. Less Darth Vader looking.

I've said it before, but he should come with swap out chest armor with the poor Faith Militant guy's hammer embedded in it. He should also come with that guy's freshly unzipped head and spine as an accessory.

If you ask me Theon was probably the only guy on that list worthy of an official figure. He's the only one of those characters that came remotely close to being a central character.

Robb was kinda the main character for a good while. Granted he didn't last as long. But was a hell of a lot more likeable.

I do think if he wins that they might very well do his S7/S8 armor... but personally I like the ill-fitting gold armor. Less Darth Vader looking.

I'm with you there. The fact that his helm isn't really conducive to breathing says it all imo. I also disliked how they started inserting different armor styles and particularly disliked the S7/S8. The Kingsguard was one of those institutions that was supposed to represent continuity.

I hope threezero takes notice of the strong second place finish for Robb (he's got more votes than Bronn, Theon, and Missandei combined). He was as much a main character as Jon Snow for the first three seasons.

I think Threezero is serious about counting though. They actually asked me to clarify my vote. Who did I want more, Robb or Theon? When pushed I said Robb.

I think some of the characters were set in stone already. Anybody who brought up Sansa or new versions of Arya, Danerys or Jaime were told not to worry. And same with Tormund. My guess is that all of these are coming out next year from January to July and they are trying to figure out the last couple of figures to close out 2020. For all we know that maybe IT and they know it so they want to close the line out as satisfactorily as possible.

Now if a spin-off arrives, I could see them making ALL SIX but only if sales can justify it. Very few people want Missendei but I feel like if sales are good enough on some of the others they can make her and some if the other small voted characters anyway. Just like how sales of an Iron Man can get a Pepper or Shuri made, sales of Jon Snows and various Starks can get us an Bronn or whoever.

Robb was kinda the main character for a good while. Granted he didn't last as long. But was a hell of a lot more likeable.

It’s funny because even though they set Robb up as a central or pivotal character who “succeeded” Ned, I always still felt the story and characters revolved around him as an external character and you were never really with him from his POV in the way you were Ned or Jon or even Arya.

I think because that the actor dude... I forgot his name now, is on a bit of a roll with his bodyguard and James Bond rumors that it’s actually given Robb some popularity as collateral effect.

Theon is probably the least likable guy in the show, even behind guys like Ramsey who I’m surprised was not on the list actually.

They really only need to do Arya 2, Jamie 2 and Dani 2 at this point.. maybe Jorah before they could put a fork in it. So I’m thinking all the guys they had on the list are likely not even to see the light of day.

It’s funny because even though they set Robb up as a central or pivotal character who “succeeded” Ned, I always still felt the story and characters revolved around him as an external character and you were never really with him from his POV in the way you were Ned or Jon or even Arya.

Have to agree whole heartedly with this. He always seemed ancillary. I felt the story was more about following Kaitlyn Stark after husband's death and that Robb was the one she was going with because the other sons were too young and she never liked John. Her reaction and death at the Red Wedding was the focus of that scene.

True talk though - who else wants an Olenna Tyrell as much as me.

In a heartbeat.

I never would have thought I'd want a figure of an elderly lady in a chair (and there's probably a less than zero chance they'd ever make her) but her "tell Cersei it was me" moment cemented her status as a legendary badass. More worthy of a place on my shelf than most of the figures I own.

Last edited:
I don't want an Olenna figure but I have to agree her character was terrific. She was sharp and serious yet quick witted and a schemer.

Diana Rigg was great in that role.

How is the poll going now? Any change in scores?

Mountain - 336
Robb - 256
Melisandre - 161
Theon - 63
Bronn - 138
Missandei - 51

I'm really surprised at Melisandre; I really have no desire for her as a figure at all. Didn't think she'd be beating out Theon and Bronn.

There's a "unique" group out there that like sexy girl dolls.

Not surprised by Robb at all, but I am very surprised -- and ecstatic -- about the Mountain's popularity. Wonder if it has anything to do with his rather satisfying ending along with the Hound?

In any event, not looking a gift horse in the mouth -- hoping the Mountain continues to pull ahead.

Robb Stark was a non-POV character in the novels (his story is mostly told via Catelyn's POV) but GRRM expressed some regrets about that after the HBO series started. It would have been a tricky thing because he was mostly off fighting battles and they didn't have the budget for those scenes. They initially planned to film the Battle on the Green Fork in Season One but cut it due to budgeting (instead rewriting it so that Tyrion gets knocked unconscious). The Mountain was supposed to figure prominently in the scene, too. I think that was among the reasons that Conan Stevens left the role (too many of his planned scenes were cut).

But, yeah, the show's original King in da North! is a must have for me.

There's a "unique" group out there that like sexy girl dolls.

I would most likely have her wrapped up in her signature red robe on the shelf regardless of how they adorned her body.

I think she was an interesting and vital character throughout the show. Led men to their deaths repeatedly and resurrected a few too. She played a definitive roll in the defeat of the Knight King and the mystery surrounding her and the Lord of Light that still remain are one of the best things left to imagine about after the series ended for me.

While I like sexy women dolls I don't just stock my shelves with TB League warrior women, I do purchase for their roll/character and I am a big fan of all the strong female characters in GoT. I would take the Iron Islands Queen in armor with an axe gladly as well.

Back