ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested to see an official Night's King but I'm very happy with this custom one from Oscar C.V.

The Mountain would be cool, personally I'd love a Beric Dondarrion - complete with flaming sword.

103453ba064774c73eabbec8c5baff2f.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested to see an official Night's King but I'm very happy with this custom one from Oscar C.V.

The Mountain would be cool, personally I'd love a Beric Dondarrion - complete with flaming sword.

103453ba064774c73eabbec8c5baff2f.jpg

Amazing custom and Viserion! A beric would be pretty cool, especially if you're able to light up the sword.

Tad late here but I am pumped they are making Joffrey. Easily one of the best villains on the show. I hope Ramsy, Torrmund, Bronn and Jorah are next

If they can keep pumping 2 - 3 figures out a year, and go for another 3 - 4 years on the line... I'd be more than pleased!

Great collection and display! :clap :rock

Here are picture links (below the images) of the figures in my collection, so far. Unfortunately not all of them are exclusives since I started late in the game. :gah:

SANDOR CLEGANE "THE HOUND"

View attachment 450903

More coming soon..... :wink1:

Excellent photos! This figure is easily my favourite from the GoT line...although I absolutely hate ThreeZero for making the helmet the exclusive! :lol :gah:

Excellent photos! This figure is easily my favourite from the GoT line...although I absolutely hate ThreeZero for making the helmet the exclusive! :lol :gah:

Having got it later I never got the Ex and agree it felt naked without the helmet. While I think wearing it is not nessisary, especially after I reworked my head, it needed to be there so he can hold.

there is a 1/6 Christmas ornament that can be tracked down for those who need a helmet. It cannot be worn and I did remove the chain, fill in the hole on the head remind the sanding on the teeth and carve out the bottom and repaint it. Even without all that work just unscrewing the chain and living with the tiny hole and having the thing as is is probably worth it.

Thank you. :)

Having got it later I never got the Ex and agree it felt naked without the helmet. While I think wearing it is not nessisary, especially after I reworked my head, it needed to be there so he can hold.

there is a 1/6 Christmas ornament that can be tracked down for those who need a helmet. It cannot be worn and I did remove the chain, fill in the hole on the head remind the sanding on the teeth and carve out the bottom and repaint it. Even without all that work just unscrewing the chain and living with the tiny hole and having the thing as is is probably worth it.

Nice work! :clap

I looked at Drogons dimensions and that beast will be 17" high and 22" wide, is there anything else in the 1/6 scale market that even rivals that. He looks great and I would love to have him but $1500.00 is too much.

One of the things I dislike the most in this show is that so many great characters were killed, but the characters coming later were mostly dull (Euron, ugh). Most characters in the first seasons were not 100% good or evil, but moved in a grey zone, which made them so likable. It was so great coming to appreciate the guy that pushed a boy through a window in the first episode, or hating Little Finger with time. Joffrey is a perfect example. He was a whiney coward, but once he gets the crown he becomes a terrible menace for everybody, unleashing the sadist inside him. Instead, Ramsey is just plain evil, and far less interesting to me.

Oh man. If they only went with a more book authentic Euron. He's simply a different character. In the books he's this mysterious and dark character bringing some evil eldritch apocalypse. What a waste. Same goes for Bloodraven. What an interesting and dark figure with a rich and interesting history. Even Tyrion ( whom GRRM calls the "most gray" character ) is just simply a good guy now. People are always agonizing over moral choices, and paying for them one way, or another. That's why a character like Arya is impossible for me to enjoy anymore these past few seasons. I cringe whenever she opens her mouth now. Remember, she killed, dismembered(!!), and baked people into pies! Then killed what would seem to be a castle full of people. And it's framed like - "Dayuum! Arya is gangsta!" *sound the air horns/sirens* The writers could have still done something similar, but there should have been a lesson learned/comeuppance, etc. Maybe meeting a little girl who's father she murdered, though he had nothing to do with the RW, and is now orphaned. Something she can identify with. Get back some of her humanity. But no, gotta keep da fans happy. She's Wolverine with endless skills and a cool knife. There's so many characters in this story where there's a redemptive narrative, but people don't think of this when it comes to Arya because of the way it's framed. She's unbelievably evil, psychotic, and damaged. Jaime don't have **** on her.

Before I get flak for hating the show, I actually loved last nights episode. It worked for me. One of the best I've seen in a long time. Episode one was....eh? It had its moments, but GoT usually does.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Anyone know where I can find 1/6 threezero hound? It seems to be sold out everywhere! eBay has him for 350-500. BBTS has him for 180 but sold out!

Also, where can I find the Christmas ornament for his helmet? Can you send the link? Thank you.

Who did you commission to rehair your sculpt, or did you do it yourself? I need to have mine done.

Back