ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joffrey is an insta-buy. And he will some with the crossbow, too. It's right next to him. Along with the bootleg Tywin we'll have the whole Lannister clan. Well, the ones that count anyway.lol Too bad they went with a later season Cercei. She'll stick out a bit with the others.

I DO want a season 8 Jaime now. Not sure about the others yet.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'd ideally like to eventually get all the War of the Five Kings' claimants for the Iron Throne, but would settle for Robb Stark and Stannis Baratheon (Battle of the Blackwater armor) since I realize Balon Greyjoy and Renly Baratheon are pipe-dreams.

Joffrey is an insta-buy. And he will some with the crossbow, too. It's right next to him. Along with the bootleg Tywin we'll have the whole Lannister clan. Well, the ones that count anyway.lol Too bad they went with a later season Cercei. She'll stick out a bit with the others.

I DO want a season 8 Jaime now. Not sure about the others yet.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

:exactly: Same here, not going to double-dip on too many characters from this line, but I'd happily buy another Jaime.

Although not high on my list of GoT wants, Joffrey does look really good...may have to order him to go with the rest of the Lannisters! Wish I could find somewhere in the UK that sold the Tywin figure - I'd get that too as it looks like it's turned out really good. :)

View attachment 451375

Here comes Joffrey. No surprise but really digging him In this pic.

That looks amazing! Instant pre-order! :rock

:exactly: Same here, not going to double-dip on too many characters from this line, but I'd happily buy another Jaime.

jaimie-hand.jpg

Xensation are currently canvassing for opinions on the next GOT figure they should tackle. Check out their FB and vote!

3B3A4E0F-F6E5-4886-913B-912F829F76BB.jpg

Edit: pic came out small. Options are Joffrey, littlefinger, Tormund, Oberyn, Melisandre and Davos. Presume Joffrey won’t be done as TZ have just announced him but I’d take any of the others. I voted for Oberyn though.

Xensation are currently canvassing for opinions on the next GOT figure they should tackle. Check out their FB and vote!

View attachment 451585

Edit: pic came out small. Options are Joffrey, littlefinger, Tormund, Oberyn, Melisandre and Davos. Presume Joffrey won’t be done as TZ have just announced him but I’d take any of the others. I voted for Oberyn though.

So essentially we have 2 manufacturers making 1/6 GOT figures now which is GREAT! Joffrey is already coming and the Oberyn actor is already done by 3Z as a "Wall" figure. My vote is for Tormund! That character is funny and a great warrior!

View attachment 451585

If I could vote it would either be between Davos, Melisandre, Oberyn or Littlefinger, Tormund will most likely get made by threezero and Joffrey was already revealed, I would've like to see an option for Varys, Jorah and Roose in there as well, but maybe they'll save those for another time.

You know what, give us Stannis first, since threezero will definitely forget about him and he is one of my favourites, more so in the books but I loved Dillanes performance.

:lol That's the exclusive accessory sorted then!

I don't have a preference! Any of those characters being made would be great in my book! :rock

If they can keep pumping 2 - 3 figures out a year, and go for another 3 - 4 years on the line... I'd be more than pleased!

View attachment 451585

I'd go Little Finger -> Davos -> Tormund for the length they've been in the series. Oberyn was great, but not sure I'd pick him up.

Anyone order Tywin from Monkey on Fire? Said in stock but got an email saying end of Apr. I hope that's a legit site. For $104 couldn't pass that up.

And as for the vote on next figure, eh. None of those wow me only because I have a custom Tormond. I guess Littlefinger. Would prefer Theon or Jorah.

Back