ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, this line is like watching paint dry right now. What's the hold-up, people? Asmus has churned out half a dozen LOTR releases and reveals in the time it's taken 3Zero to put one figure up for pre-order. I really hope they're going to speed things up with the upcoming releases.

Speaking of which, I was lucky enough to have a chance to peek at some pictures of the Ned proto a little while back and, in my opinion, he's coming along very nicely. (Sorry, can't show anything here, as they're not my pics and I'm not involved in this in any way.) But I wanted to let you guys know that things are actually moving. Hopefully they'll be able to post something soon.

Last edited:
Speaking of which, I was lucky enough to have a chance to peek at some pictures of the Ned proto a little while back and, in my opinion, he's coming along very nicely. (Sorry, can't show anything here, as they're not my pics and I'm not involved in this in any way.) But I wanted to let you guys know that things are actually moving. Hopefully they'll be able to post something soon.

We need proof!

We haven't even gotten a work table teaser in a while, which was fairly consistent after they announced the license. Now it only an endless stream of announcements of newly acquired licenses. All of which I dont give a crap about. We haven't even seen the damn exclusive belt yet.

Last edited:
Is the RoboCop license for the original or the remake? I don't see a lot of interest in the remake and Hot Toys and Neca are already producing excellent figures from the Original film. They'll probably drop this license altogether.

They'd better get cracking on TMNT before the interest wanes and the inevitable sequel changes their look, so they won't even look the same as the first film.

I would love to see what they have on offer for GoT because I'm not interested in just having Tyrion.

Is the RoboCop license for the original or the remake? I don't see a lot of interest in the remake and Hot Toys and Neca are already producing excellent figures from the Original film. They'll probably drop this license altogether.

They'd better get cracking on TMNT before the interest wanes and the inevitable sequel changes their look, so they won't even look the same as the first film.

I would love to see what they have on offer for GoT because I'm not interested in just having Tyrion.

The new one -although the movie wasn't a blockbuster there's a lot of interest in the figures.

Back