ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will always stay at processing. Lol. After I got my walking dead pets from their site. It still remains at that status. Their website including 3A is very lame and basic as you can get. At least they spend their resources on good CS.

Yeah Daario v1 was cooler. He stood out. I've already forgotten what the new guy looks like.

v1.0 looked a lot like Fabio. And say what you will about Fabio, not really the sort of guy I find especially attractive, but he has 'a look' -- a look of chistled masculinity that you do not see everyday walking down the street. Daario v2 is not even particularly handsome. Just sort of an all-around bland casting decision, one of the worst in the serious

v1.0 looked a lot like Fabio. And say what you will about Fabio, not really the sort of guy I find especially attractive, but he has 'a look' -- a look of chistled masculinity that you do not see everyday walking down the street. Daario v2 is not even particularly handsome. Just sort of an all-around bland casting decision, one of the worst in the serious

Not to mention he was one cocky bastard.

Nice sig BTW! A sixth-scale Ygritte would be awesome. It'll likely never happen, but still awesome anyways.

I thought HBO was going to have a "pop-up" shop somewhere on the floor to sell and display some merch. I thought Tyrion was supposed to be on display. Hang on a sec ...

(Googles a bit ...)

Here we go: https://winteriscoming.net/2014/07/17/game-thrones-merchandise-coming-san-diego-comic-con/

Did that happen? Did any of you guys who are there see it?

HBO's pop-up shop was not on the floor but about six or seven blocks north of there and just had the same stuff you can get through the HBO webshop... shirts, mugs, Boardgame of the map, etc. It was super crowded. The Survive the North experience had lines that literally went all the way around the block (not just the corner, I mean all the way back around to the beginning and it is a big block in downtown). I never made in there as I didn't feel it was worth half a day of the convention to stand in a line but I heard they had props and costumes on display and fake ice wall to climb and stuff like that.

It says in that link that Tyrion was available at the booth (which was Diamond Select I think) but obviously it was just available for viewing. He stands a little taller than I thought but was nearly at head height on a shelf. As others have mentioned, hands look weird but face and tailoring pretty good in person. They had nothing else on GOT and only showed Michone's pets again from WD and nothing else on that line either... I was disappointed to say the least.

I'm expecting a flood of reveals at some point for WD just going by those teasers. There are several characters close to be completed from the looks of it, but not for GoT as far as we'd know. Getting antsy. Wanna see Ned.

Its been crazy with all those license announcements. One thing I liked about threezero was that they were small. Still, from those teasers a lot of those WD figure looked near complete. Michonne, Daryl and wasn't there Governor and Rick?

Anyone else get an email from 3Zero this week about their order? They asked for my address - not sure why as it was part of the order… ;)

Nope. Heard nothing about this so far. This is still targeted for Dec release. Perhaps they asked for your address confirmation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were also nice enough to reply tonight and thank me for providing them my address.

Here's the original text of the first message:

Sorry to bother you.

We found that we haven't filled in the shipping address on order# 000000 - Tyrion.

Please provide your shipping address to us asap, thanks

Back