ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And 3Zero could end up producing no other GoT figures - we know nothing.

A giant chasm may open up tomorrow and swallow your entire house. Anything's possible. ;) I'd expect 3Zero would have had to commit to a certain number of characters to get the license, plus pay some sum up front along with royalties. Unless they want to close up shop, they should probably produce more than one figure.

I'll probably only get Ned and the Iron Throne.

Forgot to comment earlier… Has there been any mention of a new Iron Throne accessory coming out by anyone? I hadn't noticed and the (aftermarket) prices on the Dark Horse version are… Well. High.

Forgot to comment earlier… Has there been any mention of a new Iron Throne accessory coming out by anyone? I hadn't noticed and the (aftermarket) prices on the Dark Horse version are… Well. High.
Don't think so. No other company has mentioned doing it. Maybe there will be someone doing it in the future. For a good price I hope.

that comment was base on the pic I posted, You suggested I remove it - which i did for the same reason you have mentioned. Pixelpiper was joking that you wanted it removed so the threezero one doesn't show it up at a cheaper price..

IF THEY EVER DO ONE AT ALL!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhh, haha k

that comment was base on the pic I posted, You suggested I remove it - which i did for the same reason you have mentioned. Pixelpiper was joking that you wanted it removed so the threezero one doesn't show it up at a cheaper price..

IF THEY EVER DO ONE AT ALL!!!!!!!!

:exactly:

:)

Though I am pixletwin, not piper. :lol

40,000 posts. :woohoo

I couldn't believed he was replaced....twice. That dude did a perfect gregor Clegane. "SWORD!" Though I'd prefer book accurate armor/costume so a helm with a fist on the top for him. Jaime in Kg armor would be pretty boss too.
I don't know how many figures Threezero will ultimately produce, but count me in for a Hound and Mountain (Conan Stevens version).

The new guy looks far too much like Desmond from LOST, and I get confused

Desmondlost.PNG

And, no offense to female fans of the show, but I could have done without the gratuitous ass shot. On the other hand, what's good for the gander...

Oh, please! :rolleyes2

You're lucky you don't see more. I've had to sit through so many boobs in Game of Thrones, and I don't complain. Those of us who appreciate the male form deserve more than the meager amounts we get on screen. I demand equality!

Oh, please! :rolleyes2

You're lucky you don't see more. I've had to sit through so many boobs in Game of Thrones, and I don't complain. Those of us who appreciate the male form deserve more than the meager amounts we get on screen. I demand equality!

No appreciates the male form. That's just an old wives' tale.

Yeah Daario v1 was cooler. He stood out. I've already forgotten what the new guy looks like.

Back