ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks cool. Not sure I want to jump into another line, but this is looking fantastic so far.

Hopefully that new R2 from Sideshow is hollow and you can store this little guy inside him - at least until a Kenny Baker figure is released.

New outfit is a bit of a disappointment, but not a deal breaker. The likeness is now quite strong so as long as he's not priced astronomically I'll be in :lecture

If I were a customizer I'd be working on a more detailed tunic that I could sell to us "money is no object" collectors for $200.

Looks cool. Not sure I want to jump into another line, but this is looking fantastic so far.

Just buy Tyrion. You have a book shelf? Put that little bugger at the end of a row of books and he'll look excellent with his little cup.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I agree with what's been said so far. Sculpt looks much better, outfit is still disappointing.

I think this new outfit does look better though, not more accurate, but less raggedy.

As someone else said, I hope they at least try printing the flowery pattern on.

At least Ned has more straightforward attire. From the teaser all looks well besides the color of the leather lacing on the tunic.

i think this looks pretty great. i'm not as particular as some of ya'll, but from what i can see , i think its pretty damn great. i'm in for this fig for sure. i wonder if they're gonna give us his battle axe?

Imp cup. :lol

I'm not sure we'll get much more, if anything, than what we see to be honest.

You're right, I'm sure. What we see will most likely be what we get. (But a man can dream, can't he?) They've got to be getting pretty close to production at this point. My sources tell me they're supposed to be releasing him over the summer, so ...

It would be wise of them to get this up for preorder and in the hands of a reviewer before the season ends on HBO.

At least Ned has more straightforward attire. From the teaser all looks well besides the color of the leather lacing on the tunic.

What teaser of Ned's costume do you speak of?

Tyrion looks like a home run, minus the coat. It's not awful, but it's not as good as the first prototype. The sculpt is phenomenal - totally captured Peter Dinklage. I have high hopes for this line, so everyone bust out your wallets to ensure it continues.

Back