ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll also say that it's leaps better than what we first saw.

That book looks a little cheesy though. But I can't expect them to have made one with real pages I guess. But the book is not important anyways. Hopefully the quality is there in the final product.

The more I see of it the more I like it. I'd be keen for sub-$150, but I'd have trouble beyond that.

Well you know me, threezero has me by the balls with this license so it's bought.

Some improvements, some not.

The head sculpt is a definite improvement. The droopy eyes and overall shape of the face is better. I love the book and cup too, though those aren't exactly surprises. But what happened to the outfit? The old one was much better if you ask me. This one just looks like squares and triangles were cut out of it.

Here is the old one.

Here was the first time we saw Tyrion complete,

And here is at some con, I guess.

Here is Tyrion today

Old outfit and new sculpt for the win if you ask me.

The old outfit was much more intricate and definitely looks very nice, but the patterns on it were not to scale. The holes would have had to be a lot smaller. But still, the new outfit really does look like poop, so I can't help but hope it's a placeholder.

Tyrion-Lannister.jpg

This looks great.

Let's not forget that the body we can't even see and all it's articulation was a big part of this figure's development and not just something they had sitting around.

But still, the new outfit really does look like poop, so I can't help but hope it's a placeholder.

I'm hoping the same but I have a feeling this is more what the production outfit will look like. Hope I'm wrong.

This looks great.

Let's not forget that the body we can't even see and all it's articulation was a big part of this figure's development and not just something they had sitting around.

You can see Tyrions body in one of the early work table teasers early in this thread. Its pretty cool. Its a completely articulated little person body. Something I think hasn't been done before.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ha! And here people were complaining about the old outfit (although I liked it fine and much prefer it).

The head sculpt hasn't changed. Just different lighting and angle.

I still am not enthused about the hair.

Overall I stll like it. Consider it purchased, provided its not too pricey.

The sculpt is different, it noticeable immediately. At the very least the shape of the face is different.

Anyway, I still don't think the outfit looks a lot like something he wore in the show. I'd rather they just come up with their own design that worked if they couldn't pull off something from the show. Besides, there are simpler designs from the show than the the one piper posted that they could have gone with.

Ya know, if you told me ten years ago I'd be buying $200+ figures of Peter Dinklage or Tim Whatley...

^ :lol

This is the best pic of him if you ask me. This is probably what it will look like from a distance on a shelf.

10329229_10152040855702344_1177083227977692068_n.jpg

And now that I think about it the design won't look as bad either. Can you imagine how small that tunic is?

The issue with the previous outfit is that it looks very fragile and would likely tear and would rip when futzing.

Either way, I think threezero did a fine job with what they had to work with and I look forward to owning this bad boy.

They just need to add the patterns back to his outfit around the holes, and I think it'll look more accurate. That could be printed on, I suppose.

New outfit is a bit of a disappointment, but not a deal breaker. The likeness is now quite strong so as long as he's not priced astronomically I'll be in :lecture

Back