ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh, no Johnny, he's jus' statin' da faks :lol

Yup.

I don't know anything about threezero, and I'm still confused on the whole 3A thing. What I do know is they've kept us updated, seem open to listening to fans, improved on an ugly sculpt and we have yet to see anything is hand to justly hate on the company. :dunno

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Well, ThreeA figures are more along the lines of art figures rather than movie figures - which are Hot Toys's and Sideshow's speciality. Ashley Wood makes some strange things, too. I don't think ThreeA has ever produced any realistic movie figures before, so it'll be interesting to see how these turn out.

I'd love Tyrion and Ned, but I'd like to see how these turn out first, before committing myself in any way.

Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding, but this is ThreeZero. From what I've read, ThreeA is ThreeZero+Ashley Wood. I don't know if Zero has produced any realistic figures either, but I don't think they're not the same highly-stylized company.

I don't see anything wrong with Tyrion and they do provide updates, unlike any of the major companies (excepting Sideshow, but their primary concern is statues; if it's not Star Wars, 1:6 is off the radar). Complaining that there isn't enough interaction from ThreeZero comes off as *****ing for its own sake.

veruca-salt-willy-wonka-via-crushable-com.gif

I asked threezero if they had any news and they told me they'll update immediately as soon as they have something, they're waiting for licensors approval. I wonder if that means they're done with the Tyrion prototype.

Last edited:
I asked threezero if they had any news and they told me they'll update immediately as soon as they have something, they're waiting for licensors approval. I wonder if that means they're done with the Tyrion prototype.

Yeah, that's what it sounds like to me. The prototype is pending approval, and they don't want to show it prior to approval.

outfit looks amazing, love the hand sculpts and accessories, head sculpt is okay, paint is underwhelming.. still just happy the line is happening

I need this now! What's taking them? Looks finished to me, easy fix with the hair color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back