ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm fine with two figures per year for this line, what I really want are another 3 to 6 episodes per season.

Right!?

People still against Walker figures? I want at least three different ones now!

The Night's King could be amazing, if they gave him a head cast of translucent plastic that was then painted over to really mimic his look. So, he's mostly painted but the light catches here and there and you can tell it's transparent in there, too.

The Night's King could be amazing, if they gave him a head cast of translucent plastic that was then painted over to really mimic his look. So, he's mostly painted but the light catches here and there and you can tell it's transparent in there, too.

That would be fantastic! Fingers crossed.

LOVE his design. With the crown growing out of his icy skull.

Great episode.

Hopefully The Night's King becomes the overall antagonist(which seems where it's headed) and we get a figure

I'm worried that if a Walker gets made that it'll be the long haired S1-S4 one they've showed a lot. The one that funko made a legacy figure of. The Night's King is a way better design and would be an instant purchase for me.

There were at least 4 characters in last night's episodes I want figures of. Giants, White Walkers, Lord of Bones, threezero pick up the pace!

Back