ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Dark Tower has its moments but it's a VERY mixed bag. I think with the exclusion of the silly ending the fourth book about Roland's boyhood is by far the best in the series by a mile. Though I think it an odd decision to make a prequel of sorts in the middle of the series. [emoji38]

Couldn't disagree more. I felt book one and wizard and glass were the two weakest. The wastelands, wolves of the calla, and the last book were truly epic. The wastelands is my favorite individual novel ever.
Not only did the books go places and do things you'd never read anywhere else but the story itself is fricken epic. So many bits of inspirational dialogue and events. When [] died and Roland buries [] I cried like a baby. I really love game of thrones but the dark tower was a real EPIC whereas got is a telling of human stories and connections.

I hope threezero gets to the Hound, assuming they don't make the same character twice I'll pretty much buy anyone though

Sexy bedroom eyes.

jon-blow_1.png

Moody eyes.

funko-game-of-thrones-mystery-mini-vinyl-figure-jon-snow-new-28.jpg

Worrisome eyes.

jon-snow-lego.jp

Piercing eyes - and sporting a Dirty Sanchez.

002-Jon-Snow-Game-Of-Thrones-Funko.jpg

Tired eyes - with hunchback.

20700.png

Someone else's eyes.

JON1.jpg

"You really love me" weepy eyes.

FUNKO-Jon-Snow-Red-Carpet-300x285.jpg

Last edited:
took the plunge and bought a Hero club iron throne, this thing is huge....

worked it out, here you go

chair 1.jpg

chair 2.jpg

If anything i think the Jon head sculpt is already too prettified

Well, he is said to be prettier than both of Tormunds daughters.. :lol

That reminded me of the joke that when a Tajik male wants to make love to a woman the first choice is always a Pasthu male. What movie is that from, I forgot?

edit: I found it, Charlie Wilson's War.

took the plunge and bought a Hero club iron throne, this thing is huge....

worked it out, here you go

How tall is it, close to 20" as was said?

Back