ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no love for Dany either. Maybe she will get better when she does something, she's just fairly boring right now

I thought she had said somewhere she wasn't doing anymore nude scenes? or was that just fluff by some journalist

If people need a nude scene just watch season 1, plenty for all tastes :lol

Isn't there a nude scene coming up this season? That will get everyone to change their tunes.

For me Dany is the key to this whole line. If they knock her likeness out of the park I'll get into the line and buy the figures I've missed; if not, I'll skip the line entirely. Arya is a close second.

The only thing I'm worried about with Dany, if they do her, is real hair. I hate it. I wouldn't mind sculpted roots with real hair added.
I know her hair will end up looking unkempt like when they wandered the Red Wastes when it's she's supposed to look perfect.

Depending on what season they make Dany from her hair could be pretty complicated with all of the ways that she wears it. Got all kinds of stuff going on with her braids!

I don't actually think Dany will get Westeros tbh, she isn;t doing a very good job of running the kingdom she's in now, i wouldn't be surprised if her interest in ruling actually changes by the end.
I do however see her playing a big role in the take down of Westeros, only dragons fire can kill the white walkers so when they finally reach Westeros, whoever wants the throne will need her badly!...........i think the Starks will get Westeros. I can see Dany being more of a God like figure who doesn't actually belong to anything but her dragons, her dragons are certainly free spirited and they don't exactly fit well with people now that they're eating them.

I agree though, she's been boring of late, her story take a good turn this season though and i think by next season we'll see her doing something interesting again.

DYING for ThreeZero to make her, i want her in the blu outfit from season 2.

Dany is dealing with a particularly difficult situation there in Meereen. So I don't think it's exactly fair to say she's not doing a good job. Besides, the difficulties in Meereen
is the whole point. She's learning how to rule. She'll sit the Iron Throne, but not before Stannis I reckon.

As far as a Dany figure goes, Im really not partial to any of her looks outside the Dothraki garb. I also hate real hair.
Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

I think Jon Snow will end up on the throne. I know it is a pretty out there statement as he is a bastard too, but I think he will unite the north, south and wildlings and will become king not by force or birth right but because people see he is the righteous. Just my idealistic view.

Dany is dealing with a particularly difficult situation there in Meereen. So I don't think it's exactly fair to say she's not doing a good job. Besides, the difficulties in Meereen
is the whole point. She's learning how to rule. She'll sit the Iron Throne, but not before Stannis I reckon.

As far as a Dany figure goes, Im really not partial to any of her looks outside the Dothraki garb. I also hate real hair.
Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

I agree with this. But I'm still pulling for Lord Snow! :lol

Dany and Jon can marry and both rule Westeros lol....I know they are likely related so it's incest, but at least it isn't as bad as Cersei and Jaime.

Dany and Jon can marry and both rule Westeros lol....I know they are likely related so it's incest, but at least it isn't as bad as Cersei and Jaime.

HEYO, watch what you say :gah:

Us non-book readers don't really know much on that front lol

This is internet speculation. Martin has acknowledged that some of his readers have figured out some of his twists, but hasn't said which twists, and the internet is full of speculation. For the one that would make Jon and Dany related, you'd need to be familiar with Robert Baratheon's uprising and the story of Ned Stark's sister, but the show has been light on those details. Anyway, nothing to sweat. It's not in the books....yet.

So EE is willing to replace my Tyrion after 3Z approved an exchange. I opted for "bill me twice", so I can get both in hand and make sure I keep the better one, as opposed to sending mine back first, which, aside from the leg, is very good. I'll be refunded for the one I return once I make my decision.

when people think dany will skip into kings landing, and sit on the thrown, this quote comes to mind....

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention"

-Ramsey snow

Snapped some pics of Tyrion this morning and I cannot wait to get Ned Stark on the shelf.

16656179884_2a90ab18ec_b.jpg

17092378419_0612fea530_b.jpg

16658354213_039566713a_b.jpg

17276789452_74e7a980c5_b.jpg

Great pictures!! I'm getting angsty waiting for Ned, they need to show us the box or something soon to make this easier. April is almost done!

been way to long of a wait for ned, he isnt even that cool or important. if you have one on PO and reading this now, just cancel already.:monkey3

mauahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Back