ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to let threezero know that we are happy with the announcement but that we demand a better sculpt! We've done it before, let's do it again! :lol

Seriously, Jon looks great in that pic, awesome costume, the likeness is much better compared with the earlier shots of Ned. The resemblance is there, still l I think the sculpt lacks just a little bit of expression, he almost seems like a mannequinn which wouldn't look good next to Tyrion who has a very vivid facial expression. I think Ghost will be the exclusive.

Only way to buy these GoT figures, IMO, is direct. What with the exclusive accessories and all, they make the po available for a lengthy time too. Personally I think 3A/3Z offer the best bang for your buck in the 1/6 market. The quality is consistent, shipping charges are included and it's all fairly priced.

Just got my Tyrion in. Wow, what a fantastic figure. The hands don't even bother me all that much to be honest. Macro photos make it a lot worse than it seems.

That being said, the leg on mine is far too loose, as in, I pick the figure up and the leg wobbles about. The other is sturdy as can be. I'm going to do an exchange with Entertainment Earth I think.

Hm. They're "getting in touch with their 3Z representative" to make sure this isn't a regular issue and 3Z doesn't want to replace it directly (what lol?). Oh well, I suppose we play the waiting game now.

My Tyrion's right arm pops out of it's socket on occasion. I reported this to Threezero TWICE and they did nothing.

Didn't even respond to my emails.

Interesting. I had heard of the arm thing, but not the leg. Mine has really stiff arms. He's short and stocky so he stands fine, but it's a bit frustrating. It'll be interesting to see if EE will replace after a point of no response. Did you buy from a third party seller or directly from 3Z?

I bought directly from Threezero.

I brought the problem to their attention initially on their Facebook page. I was given an email address to their customer service department. But they never answered any of my emails.

As I said before waaay back, this is my first venture into 1/6 figures and up to now I am more than pleased with Tyrion and what is on the way. Great job 3Z in bringing GOT to the fanbase, making them affordable whilst giving a good quality, and more importantly LISTENING! :lecture

Back