ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But Rose Leslie did.

tumblr_mm2d3nNuPA1rluwuno1_500.gif

Did she ever! :naughty

probs via POing from threezero? ok got gangsta chappie threezero, i payed via paypal and the money has gone from account to threezero but order still says awaiting payment on threezero site. wtf? do not want to pay twice here..... will that change then?

got the email receipt as well via pp and threezero. advice?

ill, you're good to go. It will take a few hours to days to reflect the payment on Threezero's customer/order info.

probs via POing from threezero? ok got gangsta chappie threezero, i payed via paypal and the money has gone from account to threezero but order still says awaiting payment on threezero site. wtf? do not want to pay twice here..... will that change then?

got the email receipt as well via pp and threezero. advice?

Contact customer service ASAP. It took my order status a day or so to switch to "processing" when I ordered Ned. I emailed their CS and they said it was normal due to all the orders and the system was catching up or something... Better to be safe than sorry.

Contact customer service ASAP. It took my order status a day or so to switch to "processing" when I ordered Ned. I emailed their CS and they said it was normal due to all the orders and the system was catching up or something... Better to be safe than sorry.

thks! i just emailed them. also got similiar advice in the chappie thread.

but they got my money, its gone and paypal says it went to threezero so i cant be too worried then right? do hope status changes. its annoying to say the least, would like to celebrate getting zef chappie right now, cuz i scrambled for the loot but yeah...
:gah:

when they reply it will be a good oppurutnity to pester them bout Neds wait-list and if they had any cancellations for my spot on said wait-list :rotfl

How do we let them know?? Really want a better sculpt because that outfit is on point

Threezero tend to be more active with Q&A's on their Facebook account. You can sent your comments there. They will reply when they can or when information are deemed appropriate. Most other times you will get a generic reply such as we will let you know asap, we are working on it or thank you for your interests in threeZero collectibles etc.

As long as you voice out over there, they would have got the message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Threezero tend to be more active with Q&A's on their Facebook account. You can sent your comments there. They will reply when they can or when information are deemed appropriate. Most other times you will get a generic reply such as we will let you know asap, we are working on it or thank you for your interests in threeZero collectibles etc.

As long as you voice out over there, they would have got the message.

Good to see ya on this thread Chockles! You want Jon Snow as well? And I'll let them know for sure

Good to see ya on this thread Chockles! You want Jon Snow as well? And I'll let them know for sure

Haha. I'm in a lot of threads in here. My list of preorders are stupidly high. Dreading the bills every time I turn up to collect my figures. I'm also into this line from ThreeZero. Got Tyrion already and waiting for Ned. Can't wait for them to improve on Snow. You and I know that the 3A Halo stuff are just around the corner. So get your wallet ready. Lol

I want Dany!

I know people love her but i find her character so whiny and dislikable in both on the show and in the book. I passed on Ned and see myself passing on her as well. I am in for Jon, Khal Drogo, and the White Walker (if the rumored list continues to be true). Jaime is a maybe depending on the look they go with.

Really? I've never found Dany whiny at all! Calling Jaime, Jon and Robb whiny would be more accurate and they are still fun characters to me. I'm in for the whole line, hope it keeps going for a long time :D

Really? I've never found Dany whiny at all! Calling Jaime, Jon and Robb whiny would be more accurate and they are still fun characters to me. I'm in for the whole line, hope it keeps going for a long time :D

Yeah I know i am probably in the minority. As no love for the Ned character (hence the passing on the figure) which most people seem to love.

Yea, I love Dany - I think she has all the right characteristics to lead, given the right people around here. I'd love to see the series end with her ruling Westeros and Tyrion as her Hand.

Back