Threezero Game of Thrones The Hound 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like mine arrived this morning at my P.O. Box in Australia. Won't be picking it up till Saturday though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

IMG_7219.jpg

Just opened him, quick iPhone pic straight out of the package. His hair will need some futzing. The plate that the hair is rooted in is grey and is visible so will need some work. Not sure why they couldn't have made it skin coloured to match the rest of his scalp but overall I'm very impressed. I think they've done a great job.

Ive ordered mine from monkey depot.. obviously no word yet. I'm guessing they get theirs on the slow boat then have to ship out.

I've got my season 7 Jon (besides having to sculpt new hair and scars).. I'm possibly make a season 7 hound and Jaime.

34LECr.jpg

Ive ordered mine from monkey depot.. obviously no word yet. I'm guessing they get theirs on the slow boat then have to ship out.

I've got my season 7 Jon (besides having to sculpt new hair and scars).. I'm possibly make a season 7 hound and Jaime.

34LECr.jpg

where did you get the season 7 Jon from?

34LECr.jpg

Cool armor on Jon Snow! Did you make it?

Woohoo! My Hound arrived today. I love it! The face paint isn't as bad as some of the pictures I've seen, and the hair only required a little futzing and some sprinkles of water to improve it dramatically.

I'm really glad I got the helmet though. It's too iconic not to have, even if he rarely wears it on screen.

I asked earlier, but has anyone else received their figure without the tracking updating. I remember there being at least one person earlier.
This is the latest I've ever received a figure from them. I was usually the first,or among the first, to post pics and give a small review.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Yes, I used thin styrene and pleather. Seems to work pretty well. But his hair and sculpt ruins the effect.. for now.

Very well done! I've been wanting to try something like that for years with my Ned Stark figure, but I don't really have the time or workspace to practice.

Yes, I used thin styrene and pleather. Seems to work pretty well. But his hair and sculpt ruins the effect.. for now.
Well done on that coat of plates. Besides the sculpt /hair I think the gloves need to go as well. Man , those things are huge. It'd be cool if they made a supplimentary pack with an updated accurate sculpt, proper scaled gloves and boots.

I asked earlier, but has anyone else received their figure without the tracking updating. I remember there being at least one person earlier.
This is the latest I've ever received a figure from them. I was usually the first,or among the first, to post pics and give a small review.

I'm in the U.S.A.. My tracking sat at "7/24" for several days with no update, just saying that it had departed China for Chicago. It didn't update until around 7/31, to say that it had arrived in Chicago. It departed ISC Chicago on 8/1 (really fast! I was very relieved!) and arrived at my home 8/3.

I never got a shipping notice or a tracking number and my Hound arrived last Friday (in the UK)
Fingers crossed yours turns up soon !!

This is my fave figure from the line so far 😊

Bob

Back