Threezero Game of Thrones The Hound 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woohoo! My tracking info finally updated. My figure is in Chicago today! Shouldn't be much longer now, knock on wood.

Yeah, mine shows it was processed through Chicago yesterday afternoon as well. No ETA to Los Angeles however so we will see how quickly USPS moves on it.

Last time they didn't even buzz my apartment and my wife was home so I had to go to the Post Office to pick it up...

The video pretty much confirms what I've already known. I'm happy with the armor, etc. More rubber belts. Barf.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Others have also complained about the "rubber" belts (actually PVC). Pleather or leather couldn't have the designs or the detail work that can be sculpted for the PVC. How else would you want to see the belts done?

Others have also complained about the "rubber" belts (actually PVC). Pleather or leather couldn't have the designs or the detail work that can be sculpted for the PVC. How else would you want to see the belts done?

Can they do what RavenEye is doing on a mass production scale? As I understand it, he's just stamping things out on leather.

Uh oh, I hope I didn't speak too soon about Chicago. I'm reading online that ICS there is pretty slow. Fingers crossed!

Raveneye pulled this off mixed media.. leather... snows was an eyesore before. I literally couldn't display it until I got his in.

That is true... I've had several things sit at Chicago post office for months.

They are pretty widely known as the worst postal facility in the country... just check their Facebook page. Hundreds of complaints and a bunch of bathroom selfies of the employees.

Sorry for the mini rant.

You should be ok though, I've had a few come through there within a week or two.

That is true... I've had several things sit at Chicago post office for months.

They are pretty widely known as the worst postal facility in the country... just check their Facebook page. Hundreds of complaints and a bunch of bathroom selfies of the employees.

Sorry for the mini rant.

You should be ok though, I've had a few come through there within a week or two.

Well, the tracking info now says that it has departed the Chicago station at 7:24 this morning and is on its way to its destination but still shows no eta for that arrival. Hopefully in the next couple of days the Hound makes his grand entrance.

Back