Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came with a jacked up chin. Anyone know the process of getting a new head? I'm depressed, figure looks really good other then the chin not having paint.

As someone already mentioned, contacting [email protected] should do it. They'll ask you to send photos of the destroyed head once they begin shipping the replacement after around 6 weeks. I also have the the messed up chin from the packaging. That makes three of us that I've seen in this thread already!

D314F2D8-FFCC-4A68-A66E-158AFC3141A4.jpeg

As someone already mentioned, contacting [email protected] should do it. They'll ask you to send photos of the destroyed head once they begin shipping the replacement after around 6 weeks. I also have the the messed up chin from the packaging. That makes three of us that I've seen in this thread already!
Same thing happened to me! Its not too noticable for me though. Threezero is complete garbage and shouldn't have this license!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Is the figure box shrink-wrapped like all the others within the shipper? I want to check mine in case there is damage but if I can leave it mint I would much prefer that.

@ Raymond F. - I like the body you used, but I'd shave the neck down a bit. Also, what did you do with the hair? The strands look good.

Has everyone read Michael Crawford's review? Does the sculpt on his look slightly wider, or is it just the pictures?

Awesome work on that! I do agree the head could be a bit lower though. And if there were a way to lessen the shading on either side of the nose it would probably make it look a bit less big.

Is the figure box shrink-wrapped like all the others within the shipper? I want to check mine in case there is damage but if I can leave it mint I would much prefer that.

My figure box was not shrink-wrapped. Just put in a thick plastic which was taped closed.

7BC12652-81CA-4F1D-BA7D-42CEE674FF2D.jpg

My figure box was not shrink-wrapped. Just put in a thick plastic which was taped closed.

Thank you for the picture. The previous ones had that nasty hard plastic shrinkwrap over them. I may take a peek to make sure her head isn't scuffed and then to storage she goes.

Yeah the neck could be a bit thick. It’s an ada Wong arms and chest on a Jynn erso.

Hair was redone from scratch in the front and thinned tremendously all around.

Very cool, but those are expensive figures to get their bodies to swap parts. Do you know about other possible swaps, like Phicen, Poptoys, TBLeague... ? I'm afraid those would be too high, but if there's a slightly taller body with flexible arms I'd consider to get it for swapping. Yours look terrific.

Back