Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep forgetting need to kitbash this with nude phicen body and surround with Lit up flame's and baby dragons and ashes...

I agree. Of the ones I've seen, this one looks the best to my eye. Reshaping the eyebrows and bringing a little life to the eyes makes all the difference. Such subtle changes, but the result is night and day.

I will finally have her tomorrow, to judge for myself how good or bad she looks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Another amazing Daenerys repaint. Found on Instagram, by Y.thepainter.
DaenerysRepaint.jpg

Keep 'em repaints coming for this desperately needed subpar 3zero painted HS.

Any members here received this figure from websites other than 3zero themselves? Most websites say "ETA Jan 2018"

Just opened her up. Her packaging was a pain, but she looks decent, not as good as the proto. I don't like that she doesn't come with a stand. And she is tiny, closer to my 1/7 anime figures.

Just opened her up. Her packaging was a pain, but she looks decent, not as good as the proto. I don't like that she doesn't come with a stand. And she is tiny, closer to my 1/7 anime figures.

I agree, I got a custom stand for her on ebay. you can find them by searching 1/6 game of thrones stands. As for the rest of her, really nice. The tailoring is really good and I was surprised at the quality of the boots. The head is decent, just not close to the caliber we saw in the proto. I'm hoping a good head repaint will bring it up a few notches though.

In case anyone wanted to know sold mine at $300 on eBay. I have the rest (sans Jaime) PM if interested. Done with Threezero GoT. Those Bioshock figs though...

Got her today, I have to say she looks much better in person than in the photos I've seen of her online. As for the face, I still havent seen a repaint that I particularly like, hope more people will give her a go. She really is very tiny and her head is quite small for her body. The Threezero Jon Snow looks like he's the size of the Hound, he looks really weird next to her. Also, getting the dragons to sit in those stands was an absolute pain.

I opened her up last night and put her right back in the box...looks like a barbie doll so I will not be displaying her with the other GOT figures.

Opened mine up couple of days ago. I like her overall. Her cape was a bastard to futz so that was harder than I thought it would be. I dislike the lack of stand. I didn't attempt her vest as that seems....like a pain. Any tips for getting the vest on easily would be appreciated. I took a few pics but really I only had time to open her up and briefly pose her. I've been too busy dealing with my kid who has the flu. Only reason I can even post now is he finally took a nap. Once he's better, I'll have more time to really dig into her.

I got mine the other day. Yes i agree, better in person, and one thing which stood out is her size. Granted I don't think she's really that tall IRL, but when stood next to other 1:6 figures I have she looks like a child!

Back