Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some say that this figures HS isn't worthy of spending $300+ on a repaint. Hopefully there might be some more awesome repaints that will done at good prices in the future. She doesn't need a rehair but maybe a little hair restyling. The sculpt is by all means not on par with the exceptional prototype HS, but some artists might do their own versions of what it should look like. It's a shame that the production version suffered in likeness to the proto.

But what choice is there when the only availble base 1/6 scale GOT figures is made by 3zero?

Hopefully there will be more repaints of this HS that will surface by various painters that will give everyone an indication of what this production HS is capable of. I'm by no means a pro photographer but a repainted HS needs to be shot from all angles and with no abnormal lighting to show what highlights and flaws are lurking there.

I wonder where the prototype HS is? On it's own it would be worth a bit.

Shes charging high because she knows the figure is a mess and fans want it fixed. She’ll prob get a whole list of people requesting it.

Since I have no money for her face lift...photo editor is my only option :pfft:
20180108_133346.jpg
20180108_133421.jpg

This is a retake of the shot I posted last week . Didn't love the lighting on that one.

I think it shows she can look decent - if not perfect - in the right light at the right angle. Just wish the paint was better, and I'd be fine with it.

435077280e5179f1dd5d75c4f478b30e.jpg

I took a shot and ordered this. Now I'm not only worried about this one, but the Fox Mulder I put on preorder.

Since she will play a character in the Han Solo movie, depending on her importance in that movie, there might be a Hot Toys figure. It could be a good option, and it might even result in some decent looking recasts.

Since she will play a character in the Han Solo movie, depending on her importance in that movie, there might be a Hot Toys figure. It could be a good option, and it might even result in some decent looking recasts.

this ^

Yup and I'm still waiting for my Sarah Connor figure from Terminator Genysis. Then again... maybe she wasn't that important a character.

Has anyone tried a phicen body swap? Im pretty tempted to give it a shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah i preordered it but ended up being too expensive. Picked this up from my local pop culture store for like 75 bucks australian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you provide a link please or a description? Do they have anymore at that store you bought it from? I had a look on their website and it's not listed. PM details if you want.

I've found it on eBay, I guess it's the same one. 22cm, like 8.6 inches, a bit bigger than the 7 inches version, but looks less accurate. There's also a Noble Collection one, not expensive and looks a bit bigger, but includes a pedestal, so I don't know if it would be any bigger. Looking good for Dany, but I guess it's too small for placing Ned or other figure on it.
The eBay australian version can be found here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/GAME-OF-TH...807016?hash=item5b3fb455e8:g:uDoAAOSwICpaQPTM

Back