Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php
d7328d0b2636b02fb96d2139dfd2f1e0--cameron-diaz-the-mask-famous-stars.jpg

rajesh_koothrappali.png

:dunno

but:

WCmddEu.jpg

:dunno:dunno

and then again:

LGfSW6V.jpg

:dunno:dunno:dunno

Just got my Threezero Daenerys Targaryen today. Here a quick iPhone photo of her:
byZN117.jpg

See a lot of disappointed posts here and was getting ready to be very disappointed.
But I'm quite happy with the figure overall. Not the best they have made, but it is Threezero and I know that thay don't make figures like Hot Toys do. This was what I kinda expected.

Last edited:
Just got my Threezero Daenerys Targaryen today. Here a quick iPhone photo of her:
View attachment 383120

See a lot of disappointed posts here and was getting ready to be very disappointed.
But I'm quite happy with the figure overall. Not the best they have made, but it is Threezero and I know that thay don't make figures like Hot Toys do. This was what I kinda expected.

Nice pic, she looks good there. How about a shot straight on?

View attachment 383120

Wow. Great shot. I'm feeling much better about this figure now. I'll start making room for her on my (crowded) shelf :)

“The figure sort of maybe kinda probably looks ok from a side angle when i close one eye, im still excited!”.

Guys, just admit it, its crap.

“The figure sort of maybe kinda probably looks ok from a side angle when i close one eye, im still excited!”.

Guys, just admit it, its crap.

What's it matter to you if people are happy with it? It's comments like that that I never understood.

Wish mine would make it out of China. It has been sitting there for 5 days. At this point, I don't think I'll get it until after Christmas. Still excited to finally get it.

Wish mine would make it out of China. It has been sitting there for 5 days. At this point, I don't think I'll get it until after Christmas. Still excited to finally get it.

was just thinking the same thing. ems china is awful. japan to CA is consistently 4 days. all our boxes are just sitting there now...

She arrived this morning. The head seems about 1:8 scale. Looks very strange alongside the others. Like a small child's head. I may stick with Sculpt4ever's head. The boots are very rigid, which doesn't help posing.

danysize.jpg

Thanks for posting your group shot, Gruff Old Bear. I was going to display Danny with Jaime and the Hound, but that didn't look right. So I canceled my preorder instead.

Holy Crap! She’s barely taller than Tyrion!
What gives?
My order has hit stateside. No cancelling for me! I’ll just have to see how I feel once I have the figure in hand.

Back