Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is that it for Game of Thrones, then? I can't recall a time having any pending figures delivered without something else still on pre-order.

Maybe they figure they can take a break since the show has also.

Maybe this is interesting news, I did hear that ThreeZero is currently updating the headsculpt. - No new release date yet known but they are working hard on it. This is probably the reason why even with a first review, there is still no sign of a shipping notice.
If that is true, I may re-order the one I cancelled. Hmmm...

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Just paid my invoice on her. Will definitely have that head repainted and rehaired as I love the line/character so much.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Yeah, finally got a mail from Threezero about my order and it was all fine. Said it was shipping soon. And I got tracking number a few days ago. Exciting

Are they doing any more Game of Thrones figures?

Yeah, finally got a mail from Threezero about my order and it was all fine. Said it was shipping soon. And I got tracking number a few days ago. Exciting

Are they doing any more Game of Thrones figures?
Rumour has it they said 3 more, either 2 Starks and a Lannister or vice versa

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Christmas should speed up shipping, at least in the US. I always seem to get stuff quicker than normal during this time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mail is never faster during the holidays lol.
Right. I don't think we should be expecting Daenerys too soon. Having said that, other times during the year I've received threezero figures very fast after getting a shipping notification from them. Probably 3 days. Other times its been 2 weeks. It might depend when you placed the order.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

EAP68u_CrCw.jpg

ni3lo554Q58.jpg

4oqnuPlBvSg.jpg

JGWqTfSRmX4.jpg

Back