Threezero Game of Thrones: Cersei Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why but the more I look at the pictures of the sculpt, the more I like it.

Thanks!

How does this work -- do you pay in full? Is there an NRD? Never ordered thru 3Z before... and I don't see "instructions".

EDIT: They actually DO have instructions. :lol So you pay in full now, then wait to see what you get. Uh.... nope.

After Daenerys, I feel like waiting is the best policy to see what you get in the end. I imagine these are fairly easy to get ahold of once they are released.

I’ve preordered. Like having the expense out of the way and TZ usually mark the price down so I don’t get hit with customs. This one has grown on me but TZ has form now and God knows what the final product is going to look like. Hopefully they’ve learned from the Daenerys debacle.

I dont see a benefit from ordering on the threezero website.

- they increased the price
- no bonus like the shirt on arya orders
- you are not protected by paypal when you pay now
- no chance to cancel your order later on

I dont see a benefit from ordering on the threezero website.

- they increased the price
- no bonus like the shirt on arya orders
- you are not protected by paypal when you pay now
- no chance to cancel your order later on

They bumped the price up $20....

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

These are very convincing arguments to wait and see.

That... and Daenerys.

Last edited:
Not willing to take a chance on POs with threezero. Will wait for in hand reviews before I even consider this one.

IMO there's no reason to preorder if there's no exclusive. I'd like to get it on discount like I did with Jon.

Just curious if people thought 3-0 would adjust production runs based on PO's or lack there of. I have basically decided I am all-in on this line for better or worse and so I have been ordering direct through them since the 3rd figure.

I know this is not necessarily the way to go for everyone but at this point, I feel giving my money directly to them and PO'ing will help let them know we want more and help them as a company. They honestly have done much better in output (not just this line) since the beginning and while there are miss-steps overall, they seem to be doing better and putting more figures out per year.

Just curious if people thought 3-0 would adjust production runs based on PO's or lack there of. I have basically decided I am all-in on this line for better or worse and so I have been ordering direct through them since the 3rd figure.

I know this is not necessarily the way to go for everyone but at this point, I feel giving my money directly to them and PO'ing will help let them know we want more and help them as a company. They honestly have done much better in output (not just this line) since the beginning and while there are miss-steps overall, they seem to be doing better and putting more figures out per year.

My sentiment as well. I've preordered Cersei on their site, as I did with Arya and the White Walker.

I'm REALLY hoping the Iron Throne in those pictures is something they made and are planning to sell ... and not a Dark Horse (or Hero Club) throne they had lying around that they're just using for promo pics.

If they showcase it so prominently and then don't end up offering it, I will loudly call BS.

But I'm wondering if an Iron Throne would even be covered under their license. These contracts are written very specifically, after all. It would probably be considered a diorama piece and not a figure accessory, so their original license may not cover it. Here's hoping they're cleared to make it. Or that they've gone back to HBO to tweak the license to make it possible.

I have asked them and they said they don't have plans to make an iron throne ;/

threezero_throne.jpg

I have asked them and they said they don't have plans to make an iron throne ;/

View attachment 410363

They told me that they don't have permission for the throne, and asked for the fans to make pressure directly to HBO.

"Thank you always for your continued support! HBO has not given us permission to sell the Iron Throne, so fans must show HBO the strong interest in a Threezero Iron Throne and be vocal toward HBO and then maybe someday they will permit us to release it."
"Thank you for your understanding. With licensed projects, we are subject to the discretion of the licensor, and only HBO can give us permission to release the Iron Throne. We agree and have asked many times, and we would love to release it! Hopefully you and the vocal fans can make this happen!"

The HBO online shop is giving 20% off and it apparently applies to pre-orders. They currently have Cersei Lannister for pre-order. Got it for $156 delivered.
20% discount code is GOTS6BD

Sean

"HBO has decided to cease operation of the HBO UK, FR, DE, & EU Shops. We are no longer offering merchandise for sale through these portals. Below, you can find out about other HBO products and how to stay connected to your favorite HBO shows.

For any queries on recently purchased merchandise, please contact Customer Service listed at the bottom of the page."

:(

"HBO has decided to cease operation of the HBO UK, FR, DE, & EU Shops. We are no longer offering merchandise for sale through these portals. Below, you can find out about other HBO products and how to stay connected to your favorite HBO shows.

For any queries on recently purchased merchandise, please contact Customer Service listed at the bottom of the page."

:(

That sucks. Still you can order it if you're in the US or Canada.

Sean

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 120
Back