Threezero Game of Thrones Bran Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may look better than the photos indicate but to me that hair sculpt looks like what it is, a piece of plastic. And the details of the hair not particularly sharp either. The eyebrows look too raised out off the skin. It's a figure want so I hope I end up liking it more than I do at the moment.

He's warging.

Speaking of which, I'd like to see that warging sculpt.

Zero interest in this character at all.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah. Which is a pity. If anything is an indictment of the showrunners writing and choices it's how they handled Bran. Of all the endlessly weird and interesting ways you could utilize a character like that and look what they chose to do. Jesus...

Speaking of which, I'd like to see that warging sculpt.

Yeah. Which is a pity. If anything is an indictment of the showrunners writing and choices it's how they handled Bran. Of all the endlessly weird and interesting ways you could utilize a character like that and look what they chose to do. Jesus...
Really liked the character until he changed later in the series and lost all his emotion. He had that really strong bond with Jon and we didn't see that anymore.
Plus I didn't like him being King in the end.

What....???? Really???? But according to the showrunners, Tyrion and the council he has the most "interesting" story !
You have absolutely no taste. i assume you are the minority that doesn't like Season 8 as well aren't you. :rotfl
haha I know how awful of me!

More pics from FB.
f4be7d42ab1555296d93b896c520ced2.jpg
b62267490eeba70496e1d77090aaf9a4.jpg
82db5882794fcc867c2a14cc9a300232.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I was just thinking the same thing about the chair. The worn-in seat. The wear on the sides of the wheels. Amazing.

This is a figure I will pass on because I never really connected with the character... but it looks like a terrific figure. I wished they'd spent that kind of time and effort on Joffrey.

I was just thinking the same thing about the chair. The worn-in seat. The wear on the sides of the wheels. Amazing.

This is a figure I will pass on because I never really connected with the character... but it looks like a terrific figure. I wished they'd spent that kind of time and effort on Joffrey.

Right?

I have to track this down when it starts shipping. Chair and Catspaw dagger look really nice. Need Bran to sit with the rest of the Starks.

Just received Bran, and he looks really great. The sculpt is pretty good for Threezero, and even the hair looks good in hand. It has thin strands, but the flat paint makes it look rougher than it is in pictures. It's incredible how much detail goes in the clothes, only to be hidden under all that fur. Same with the chair, looks amazing, but then you put the figure on it and you see nothing. Articulation, just like Joffrey, it's hindered by the tight clothes. Not a deal breaker, specially for this character, but it's a bit annoying. Other than that, I really like him, and I'm glad to add this one to my collection, even if it was totally unneeded.

This is a surprisingly excellent figure. Have him paired with the Night King and they look great together. Long wait now until Tormund and Arya.

Back