Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So guys, anyone knows where I can find a Jon Snow in a reasonable price? (like $250?)
I am late to the GOT game, and he is the only one I am missing right now to complete the whole series so far.
Much appreciated for any help!
Thanks!

Did anyone else buy Oscars diecast sword? I just got mine and its great but its not perfectly straight. I wanted to know if anyone else's was like that?

Someone posted this in a FB comments section with no real context.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Yeah, I've been waiting on that elevennscukpt for a hot minute. Just take my money already.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The lack of updates on the Eleven sculpt makes me suspect of a more ellaborate release than just the head.

Threezero needs to up their headsculpt game, I'm willing to pay for a good enough likeness (Jaime, Ned) but after watching what they did with the Ghost In The Shell Motoko, the lack of any true exclusives and seeing the high quality sculpts of freelance artists have made me hesitant to pre-order their latest offerings.

It sucks, because I love the brand's affordability, costumes and licenses but I sure as hell won't pre-order something of hit or miss quality that can easily be purchased with retailers at a later date.

I showed this before but this is the wolf I use for my Jon Snow. It was grey but I painted it white.
e5df0ccdde5d5c7be038ec26984fafaf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Is there any word anywhere on that eleven Jon Snow sculpt? Feel like we've been waiting on that one for a while now. Did it get canned?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back