Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys, not familiar with Eleven’s work. Do the sculpts usually come painted or unpainted?

Painted. 33-38$.
04f711b4ff18e5f4e3ca9a4dc353de79.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I really like Eleven. He's really good at upgrading sculpts that already exist. Every head he's done so far made my figures look better lol

Wol3.jpg

Definitely going for the eleven sculpt. Now just to get a decent price on the figure to kit bash it.

Last edited:
I personally think there’s too much shadowing in that photo to see if it’s a good likeness or not.

My personal pic is still the threezero ver, here’s a side by side comparison:

487FA969-2FF6-45C5-8371-3BBFE1498AB7.jpeg

I’m excited. The night Eleven posted his sculpt, I picked up a loose Jon Snow for $200 shipped. Hopefully tomorrow it arrives safe and sound.

That's a great deal.

I've been unable to get into this line because the ebay prices for this and Tyrion are just insane.

At this point I'm in a holding pattern until a Night King figure is offered... and then we'll see what they offer by the Final Season.

There's so many great characters it would be a real task to get it down to the key 3-4 to display.

I'm thinking:

Night King
Jon Snow
Cersei
Tyrion

... but yes, that leaves out so many.

You can’t go wrong with a 200 dollar buy on this because you’ll be able to flip it for profit down the line but Don’t go rushing buying things yet if you’re after an easy solution.

The stock snow is god awful and another head would certainly help but there is a few things to keep in mind here.

1) that vimal Head by eleven is not a gaurontee that they will release it. He’s done a few heads they’ve made prototypes of but not offered. And they’ve done many they’ve never offered.

2) if you care about accuracy you can’t even use that outfit. His hair was pulled back only after he was resurrected. And that outfit, the only one being offered by cult king is sold out and extremely pricey if you’re after a budget snow, which if you don’t already have the othrr vimal sculpt with or without a custom hair job, and the other nessisary upgrades that came and have long gone like the reveneye belt and replacement gloves I’d wager to say you are after a budget option tonangood John snow

I’m excited. The night Eleven posted his sculpt, I picked up a loose Jon Snow for $200 shipped. Hopefully tomorrow it arrives safe and sound.

That's a very nice price, congrats! :clap You won't regret your purchase. I was lucky enough to find another regular version on HLJ last month at retail price, surprised that they had a spare one to be honest. An Australian seller seems to have some stock at an affordable cost on evilbay, just in case someone here is in the hunt for one.

I'm not familiar with Vimal's work but his headsculpt while way more human looking it is still far from accurate: it looks like an older/squinting Jon to me. Hopefully Eleven releases this headsculpt soon.

I'll be picking up that Eleven head if it goes up. It's inaccurate to the NW outfit but what can ya do. Repaints/rooted heads are expensive.

Where was that picture first posted?

You can’t go wrong with a 200 dollar buy on this because you’ll be able to flip it for profit down the line but Don’t go rushing buying things yet if you’re after an easy solution.

The stock snow is god awful and another head would certainly help but there is a few things to keep in mind here.

1) that vimal Head by eleven is not a gaurontee that they will release it. He’s done a few heads they’ve made prototypes of but not offered. And they’ve done many they’ve never offered.

2) if you care about accuracy you can’t even use that outfit. His hair was pulled back only after he was resurrected. And that outfit, the only one being offered by cult king is sold out and extremely pricey if you’re after a budget snow, which if you don’t already have the othrr vimal sculpt with or without a custom hair job, and the other nessisary upgrades that came and have long gone like the reveneye belt and replacement gloves I’d wager to say you are after a budget option tonangood John snow

If it doesn’t release I’m still very happy with what I paid and what arrived today, even if by your standards it’s a “budget” rather than a “good” Snow.

I missed getting into this line from the ground floor and simply refuse to pay secondary market prices so I'm forced to pass on the line. But I would have definitely picked up Snow, The Hound and Tyrion. The others I'm just not convinced about.

Back