Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my Hydeous stock sculpt repainted and re-hair. It's amazing! Have to work the next few days, but I'll take more pics when I get back. Playing with color schemes and diorama layout for my azhor ahai kit bash. jon show7.jpg

Just received my Hydeous stock sculpt repainted and re-hair. It's amazing! Have to work the next few days, but I'll take more pics when I get back. Playing with color schemes and diorama layout for my azhor ahai kit bash. View attachment 372750

Looks good, but I'd love to see more pics so we can get a better look. :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Everytime I look at mine,I think : “such a beautiful figure with such a bad headsculpt...”. Every single time. [emoji25]
Sooner or later I’ll find a good custom at a reasonable price...

This guy called dsm_minis on IG posted some awesome photos of his custom King in the North Jon Snow. The suit looks really good !!

custom kitn.jpg

He's making a cloak for him as well :panic:

custom kitn cloak.jpg

I hope he posts photos of him with the cape. That outfit also deserves a diecast metal sword !

This guy called dsm_minis on IG posted some awesome photos of his custom King in the North Jon Snow. The suit looks really good !!

View attachment 386579

He's making a cloak for him as well :panic:

View attachment 386580

I hope he posts photos of him with the cape. That outfit also deserves a diecast metal sword !

Awesome! There's a custom project for that Jon version in the Interest forum, same thread with Bronn, if you want to check.

Back