Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My take on Jon Snow :D

Jon Snow jpg.jpg
Jon Snow 3jpg.jpg
Jon Snow 4jpg.jpg

Has anyone seen a good pant up of the Rocco sculpt? I've seen a few here, and no offense, but none look great to my eye. My main problem is it seems to look so different. I have still have mine unpainted, and in hand it looks like it could be at least a good sculpt. But all that paint ups I've seen don't look much like it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Might be in the minority, but I think the stock threezero one has the best likeness out of all the sculpts out there. Vimal’s is great and captured his expression and likeness well but I prefer the threezero one.

Are there any pictures of Jons outfit removed so i can see the various parts of the clothing and what it all looks like. Thanks

This looks like the best one to me so far. Are these going to be for sale or was it a limited run that you had to sign up for?

Eleven sells his sculpts through OSK. Pretty sure it's gonna go up for sale very soon. I'd jump on it though, they rarely do second/third runs.

I sold my Jon Snow last year, but i'm still getting this. It's just too good.

Are there any other photos of Eleven's sculpt? It looks good here (but sort of like a cross between Kit Harington and Orlando Bloom) but I'd like to see what the sculpt looks like without the lighting/shadows.

Sean

Back