Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monkey Depot finally got him in. Got a spare sculpt with body, boots and gloves for $39.99 on the way.

Looking forward to doing a custom hair/paint job on him (and using the body for a different custom I have planned).

I really like the way they made this figure. I was very hesitant at first because their Master Chief is probably the worst 1/6th figure I've ever owned.

I think MasterChief was made by threeA. So blame can't be entirely put on threezero for it as threeA had an exceptionally poor year last year with QC issues. On the other hand Threezero has been delivering quality pretty consistently! Glad you hopped on this bandwagon!

552ab9428cfae00bd9e1b7e6a793d8fd.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

MILD SPOILERS BELOW
Soo... I'm curious.
SPOILERS

Now that Jon isn't wearing the black anymore is anyone else thinking of kiting him out to make a look more accurate to the where he is currently in the show? I'm debating using eddard's kit but was wondering if anyone else was going to/has done this hopefully to see how it looks first.

MILD SPOILERS BELOW
Soo... I'm curious.
SPOILERS

Now that Jon isn't wearing the black anymore is anyone else thinking of kiting him out to make a look more accurate to the where he is currently in the show? I'm debating using eddard's kit but was wondering if anyone else was going to/has done this hopefully to see how it looks first.

I wasn't planning on it, but would like to see people's figures if they do that though

I think it would be cool if they released a separate outfit for him but I guess you would also need a new head sculpt as well.

Here is the Giantsbane, Tall-talker, Horn-blower and Breaker of Ice, Husband to Bears, the Mead-king of Ruddy Hall, Speaker to Gods and Father of Hosts.

image.jpeg

Wow, that Tormund is glorious. How'd you do such an exceptional wildlling outfit?

Last edited:
MILD SPOILERS BELOW
Soo... I'm curious.
SPOILERS

I'd love a S6 Jon figure. I'd want a new sculpt to go with it though. The Ned kit won't work. Jon is wearing a coat of plates like Ned did for the majority of S1, which isn't what threezero made. I like the Winterfell look but I almost would have preferred a Kingslanding Ned. But then including Ice would have made less sense and you wouldn't be able to accurately pose him in that iconic scene in the pilot. I guess I bounce back and forth on what I would have preferred. It would have been awesome if threezero included one with the HotK badge, but I'm not complaining.

MILD SPOILERS BELOW
Soo... I'm curious.
SPOILERS

That is my plan i have a bald sculpt that i plan on using so he can have hair in bun, Hopefully someone will make the outfit. I remember someone posting it in here a work on progress so hopefully they make it we also need a new cloak with furs and stark sigils on the leather bands really hope it happens:pray:

That Tormund looks awesome.

Finally picked up Jon Snow. Straight out of the box I really like the figure. Couple of minor nits but overall I'm glad I got him. Would definitely like a S6 version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been considering doing a S6 Jon

If i can find Neds parted out undersuit and cloak, i was considering getting the leather armour done by someone and if mudbloods Longclaw list is still on the go grab that.

Vimels Bald Snow sculpt with it haired and haven't looked as far for the boots or gloves.

If you can find someone to do the plates, I'll be interested too. The Longclaw belt is still a go, it's just taking way longer than expected. :gah:

Back