Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if the sculpt is painted - while it may comfort one a bit , that sculpt is quite large. Few mm in 1/6 is a big difference ... Will the sculpt look better with paint - well yes - less distracting - but will it still look big! I bet it would ...

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html
I'm afraid you're right. I'm pretty bummed about this. I wasn't even going to buy initially because of past experiences with customs, but I just said ' what the hell'.

No one, including Hot Toys ever has accurate height 1/6 figures except by chance - and that's pretty rare if you take into account variables like shoes and CGI/visual effects in the production. The best you can hope for is that a line looks "good enough" posed together and I'd say that the GoT figures so far are pretty good in that respect. They're probably all too tall overall however.

Pretty much.

Someone could probably put Snow on a bigger body to even out the scale of the sculpt, but then he'd be all out of scale with the other figures. He'd probably look off regardless.

There's another custom Snow sculpt coming that's just dead on... Don't want to say who's doing it here, though. I think it's safer to be vague outside the customs forum, just in case. :lol PM me if you haven't seen it and want a link.

Does anyone know where to find a 3Zero parted out head for Jon? I want to try the hair and paint mod but too chicken to try it on my only copy... I used to model and paint Warhammer for years but haven't in quite some time and just don't want to wreck the only head I have at the moment.

Does anyone know where to find a 3Zero parted out head for Jon? I want to try the hair and paint mod but too chicken to try it on my only copy... I used to model and paint Warhammer for years but haven't in quite some time and just don't want to wreck the only head I have at the moment.

I imagine TA will eventually part the figure out.

bc5e9b7e294e92a70e37f2382a6eb734.jpg

I just got mine in earlier this week, and while some of the disdain for aspects of this figure are absolutely valid; the fact of the matter is that you cannot expect this type of quality for $150 dollars from any of the other big boys in the industry right now. Alas, i am fiend for kitbashing and customs so I am now going to start down the long path of building what is to me a perfect snow but I am happy with the stock figure. That Threezero weathering is always worth some awe-factor.
(****** iPhone picture I know but I haven't bought a better camera yet)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my Jon Snow Exclusive back in Feb directly from Threezero but he didn't come with Longclaw... I've sent a few e-mails and received responses saying they will get to it but never have. Their excuse was Chinese New Year ... I didn't know it ran for two months?
I'm extremely frustrated and disappointed at the moment as I really wanted to pose him with the sword.

I got my Jon Snow Exclusive back in Feb directly from Threezero but he didn't come with Longclaw... I've sent a few e-mails and received responses saying they will get to it but never have. Their excuse was Chinese New Year ... I didn't know it ran for two months?
I'm extremely frustrated and disappointed at the moment as I really wanted to pose him with the sword.

They will then tell you its been Easter Break etc. ThreeA/Threezero have always been known for being SUPER SUPER SLOW when it comes to getting replacement parts or fixes.

They will then tell you its been Easter Break etc. ThreeA/Threezero have always been known for being SUPER SUPER SLOW when it comes to getting replacement parts or fixes.

That's great to hear... Looks like I'll have to find a way to speed them up. This is unacceptable for something you have to pay in full upfront.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

That's great to hear... Looks like I'll have to find a way to speed them up. This is unacceptable for something you have to pay in full upfront.

Having the same issue. My ghost arrived with a broken ear. Piece wasn't in the box, so it happened before shipping. Getting the same excuses and lack of communication/execution. Starting to get very frustrated.

Having the same issue. My ghost arrived with a broken ear. Piece wasn't in the box, so it happened before shipping. Getting the same excuses and lack of communication/execution. Starting to get very frustrated.
Wow that is terrible. I am going to try contacting my cc company and demand a refund if things don't speed up.

Poor ghost. Thats terrible. i hope you get it replaced

Sorry to hear guys. Good luck with chasing them up. I've been in that situation before and I had to wait tricking ages. Lucky the retailer was very nice to handle the case for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back