Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine a few moments ago!

Not as bad as I feared, buuut...just not sure how I feel about that sculpt.

Ghost is pretty cool, though.

On a glass half-full kind of note... One benefit to Ghost being possibly a big too thin is that he might make a good base for furring without having to hack away significant amounts of the original sculpt.

Anyone going to have Jon repainted? My fear is it won't be that big of an improvement, because the issues seem to be with the sculpt itself, not merely the paint.

In fact, I don't think the paint is that bad in person. It's way better than what I got on my Big Chief doctors. Now THAT was some serious doll paint. Bleh.

Last edited:
Never got a shipping notice, but he just showed up now. Luckily I was home or else I wouldn't have received it. I'm in the eastern US by the way

same here no shipping notice, wife just called that a box showed up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They will absolutely not use DHL if you ask them not to. They confirmed this to me earlier today on FB. Just explain the situation to Customer Service.

BTW, it doesn't matter what DHL or anyone else finds on the internet, what matters is what YOU paid. So even if they found something that someone is selling at $1000, you may have only paid $100 and that's what is supposed to be taxed.

Thanks for the advise, a friend of mine who does business with them will talk to them tomorrow.
After I have their answer I will post it here.

So I was thinking of getting these boots from Dragon. Not accurate, obviously, but cheap. You guys think they'd be more in scale with Jon? Gotta be smaller than the boats he comes with.

D1006-2.jpg

Might as well get he DID leather version.

Unrelated word of advice: Leave the slip cover off the boxes and the boxes out of the cardboard shipper at least over night to dry out. I noticed when I removed the slip cover it seemed damp and soft. It feels a lot more dry and resilient after sitting in my office airing out for the past few hours. They may have packed these boxes very soon after printing which might be responsible for the excessive moisture trapped in the shrink film - or it's due to moisture in the air while packing or transit - regardless, let it all dry out well before putting the boxes away.

Hard to not be impressed with Jon and Ghost. Close up the head sculpt looks off, but from afar I can't complain. Overall I'm very satisfied. Oh, and Ghost is very rideable :D Sorry about the crappy phone pictures.

IMAG0092.jpg
IMAG0085.jpg
IMAG0082.jpg

I'm in Baltimore so you should be getting yours I would think. That's why I was so surprised I got mine to early.

Really hoping you're right. Fingers crossed.

I'm heading out first thing tomorrow morning for a week of vacation so if I don't get him today, he'll likely be sitting outside in the rain and snow for a week while I'm in Florida. (We have a big deck box next to the house for package deliveries, but for whatever reason most delivery people either ignore it or deliberately don't use it.)

did they use neds blister for Jon? mine is sliding up and down in there alot, gonna get him out asap after dinner and make sure nose is ok.

love the box design tho, that huge slip. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:clap

Mine arrived just a few moments ago but due to the photos I'm seeing I'm in no rush to open. I'm honestly very underwhelmed with both Jon's head sculpt and Ghost's. I definitely feel like Jon's sculpt was rushed and never tweaked, despite ample time. This is my first disappointment in the GoT line, and hopefully the last, or I won't be continuing on.

Mine arrived just a few moments ago but due to the photos I'm seeing I'm in no rush to open. I'm honestly very underwhelmed with both Jon's head sculpt and Ghost's. I definitely feel like Jon's sculpt was rushed and never tweaked, despite ample time. This is my first disappointment in the GoT line, and hopefully the last, or I won't be continuing on.
Underwhelmed is the correct word. I'm impressed with Jon's outfit but the more I look at the sculpt the more I dislike it. The eyes are bad, both in poor likeness and paint. I haven't even opened Ghost.

My wife said he reminded her of Ralph Fiennes. I dunno about that, but it's far from spot on to Kit Harrington.

Back