Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never said they don't sell well, I just called them ridiculous. I'm sure weebs can't wait to put their Dorito dusted fingers all over them. [emoji38]
Most of the anime they do make figures for look ridiculous. I'm a fan of select anime, like Cowboy Bebop. Of course high quality figures for that won't get made.

Last edited:
A threezero figure that was just released quietly recently without much noise was Dragon Age. I wonder how that went with the headsculpt. No one seems to be mentioning this at all in the other threads or locally here in HK.

As a big DA fan, I thought that sculpt looked terrible. I didn't realize the figure was actually out yet!

As a big DA fan, I thought that sculpt looked terrible. I didn't realize the figure was actually out yet!

Yep came out here a few days ago. Surprised why they didn't show this at toy souls when it was so close to release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Threezero replied to my email yesterday stating that Jon is to be shipped at the end of January.

I mean that's what their current shipping schedule says, so of course that's what they'll say. I'm not getting my hopes up for it.

Cant wait for this...head sculpt could go either way.
Ned and Tyrion are very good in my eyes so I hope Snow follows suite.

Fingers crossed

Yep, in the pics it looks dark or too yellowish, much like Ned but in hand its much more forgivable.
Just really hoping for the trifecta

Just joined up. This will be my first 1/6 scale figure. I'm pretty excited for GOT figures and this and Jamie sold me. Now to go back and get Tyrion and Ned. Looking forward to a large and long line of figures for GOT.

so this is supposedly via 3Z in regards to chappie who was up for PO before jon so.....

"Dear customer,
Sorry for the shipment delay.
We would have the Chinese new year holiday in China, so the factory will close in Feb.
The new shipping date of Chappie is in Mar, thanks."

Back