Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ghost seems about right, if he could pick his head up he would come up to the exact spot on Jon's waste as in the picture posted.

Looks like Ghost just has a weak sculpt, too skinny and the face isn't right. But Jon looks amazing! I myself ordered the exclusive so hopefully Ghost is serviceable.

EDIT: And someone asked on ThreeZero's facebook page if they were planning on making more Game of Thrones figures which received the answer "We have more collectibles in the works." So that's good! On the same post people are saying they want Joffrey, Ramsey Bolton, & the Hound. I hope to God they don't forget about Dany. She should be on most people's list above the others that were mentioned. People are cray cray!

I wouldn't worry about them skipping Dany. Unless something goes spectacularly wrong on ThreeZero's end, it's gotta be a foregone conclusion that they'll be making her. She's the most popular character on the show in terms of merchandising.

Case in point ... this is the front window of HBO's official gift shop in Manhattan right now. Totally Dany-themed. Bust, figure, eggs, t-shirts, Drogo figure, big Mother of Dragons banner ...

photo.JPG

It's been done up like this for at least a couple of months. Normally they switch up the displays based on what shows are currently running. But GOT is a powerhouse seller year round. And Dany sits on top of that list.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 134
The problem is all the great characters get killed off with hardly any new ones introduced. All my favorite characters are gone and we're left with the bare cast... And at times it feels like they just can't hold the show on their own.

As long as there are new interesting characters introduced it would be fine. That's were season five came up short. The whole Dorne thing was just plain bad and didn't amount to anything lasting at all. A character only seen a couple of times and of no particular importance was killed. Since there are several dropped story arcs from the book I wish they would have gone with that instead of making up their own crap.

Oberyn Martell was one of my favorite characters even though he was introduced late in the game. And as quick as he came into the show he went out, and like a punk at that. But I was sort of fine with it. But his boring dull home kingdom, brother and daughters almost made me want to quit watching. :slap

All the most popular characters are still alive and will probably remain so until endgame. My complaint with Season 5 wasn't necessarily what they dropped and what they kept but how everything was handled. 8 2as really looking forward to Dorne. While I can say that the set and costumes looked excellent that is ALL I can say about it. I was excited to see Bronn back and this time with Jaime which I was hoping would be a sort of new Tyrion/Bronn duo, but they turned them both into baffoons. The ridiculous fight with the Sand Snakes, not to mention the unbelievably bad plan to rescue the princess. WTF,dude.lol And the Sand Snakes? Ugh, don't even get me started. They could have really done something cool with them. Stannis's decisions were absurd, and his end too quick. And where the **** did the Boltons get all those horses? They had no infantry on foot just mass heavy cavalry? [emoji38] Not to mention we saw them completely engulfed and the next scene we see Stannis limping away? [emoji38] I mean, I can extend my disbelief but that was a bit much to take. They didn't do a damn thing with Brienne. And the writers can't decide if they want Sansa to have grown to become a harder and savvy person or the same old naive "little dove". And some of the gratuity this season was overboard. There was some shining lights. Like I still think this is Jon Snows best season. I loved all the scenes between him and Stannis and him and Tormund. Kit Harrington did swell. And of course we have, which has already gone down as a GoT classic and best episode, Hardhome. Fookin' hell was that an awesome episode. I also enjoyed all the scenes with Tyrion and Jorah and Tyrion and Dany. Lena Heady brought it this year and that Walk of Shame was poweful and extremely well executed. Speaking of Hardhome, there has been some filming in Northern Ireland of a battle that may be bigger or at least as good as. They've been there for several weeks which is unusual unless it's something huge,plus there has been reports of massive amounts of snow and fog.

Anyhoo, Season 5 was a bit of a mess from most fans and critics perspective. So it's ironic that it CLEANED UP at the Emmys this year. [emoji38]

Arya was a complete waste the entire season. Her story arc was boring by the second ep. Jaime used to be awesome but he's gotten steadily more pitiful after his hand was cut off. Bronn was great when he was with Tyrion but he's sort of just "around" now. Dany is just about the most obnoxious character on the show, I can't stand her. And now it seems Tyrion will become just another puppet for her. Varys was absent most of the season, Brienne didn't do a damn thing either. The whole Sansa and Theon situation became tiresome too. It's getting to where I only enjoy the show when it's north of the Wall, I've lost interest with the rest.

For me, the show has ben precisely the same since the first season. No worse, no better. No one ever does anything in GoT - yet it's still a great show.

For me, at any given time there are always plot lines on the show that I find exciting and others I find boring. And they seem to switch from season to season. For the first couple of years, all the stuff with Jon at the Wall was a slog for me. But in the last two seasons, it's become really exciting. For several seasons I was really into Arya's story, but now she's treading a bit of water. Hated Sansa in the beginning, but her plot thread has gotten much more interesting and sympathetic (it's just really unfocused at the moment, so hopefully they fix that in Season 6).

There are ups and downs for all of them ... Jamie, Brienne, Dany, Tyrion, Cersei, Bran ... and on and on. Some seasons their stories are riveting and others ... less so. But overall I find the ratio of excitement to boredom to tip decidedly towards excitement. And strangely it always seems to be about the same from season to season. Overall, I still totally love the show.

Maybe that means next season the Dorne stuff will turn around!

Okay, I'm not holding my breath on that one. :lol

Back