Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arya was a complete waste the entire season. Her story arc was boring by the second ep. Jaime used to be awesome but he's gotten steadily more pitiful after his hand was cut off. Bronn was great when he was with Tyrion but he's sort of just "around" now. Dany is just about the most obnoxious character on the show, I can't stand her. And now it seems Tyrion will become just another puppet for her. Varys was absent most of the season, Brienne didn't do a damn thing either. The whole Sansa and Theon situation became tiresome too. It's getting to where I only enjoy the show when it's north of the Wall, I've lost interest with the rest.
Sounds about how I feel about Walking Dead. [emoji38] I just can not get excited for that show anymore. Seriously, hyperbole to the side, it's some of the worst TV I've seen from such a highly rated and loved show. Maybe the worst.

I do have a good feeling about season 6 of GoT though. Where we are in the story, where I think we're going and the stuff we already know is very exciting. :)

I found this very perplexing. :lol

I don't think the Emmys were a reflection on Season 5 so much as they were recognition of what the show has accomplished as a whole. With a lot of the other top tier shows closing out their runs -- Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, etc. -- I saw this as the TV Academy passing the torch to some degree and welcoming them into the inner circle. A recognition of the show's position in pop culture and on the TV landscape.

A round-about way of saying Emmy voters thought the show was due.

Just my two cents.

For me, at any given time there are always plot lines on the show that I find exciting and others I find boring. And they seem to switch from season to season. For the first couple of years, all the stuff with Jon at the Wall was a slog for me. But in the last two seasons, it's become really exciting. For several seasons I was really into Arya's story, but now she's treading a bit of water. Hated Sansa in the beginning, but her plot thread has gotten much more interesting and sympathetic (it's just really unfocused at the moment, so hopefully they fix that in Season 6).

There are ups and downs for all of them ... Jamie, Brienne, Dany, Tyrion, Cersei, Bran ... and on and on. Some seasons their stories are riveting and others ... less so. But overall I find the ratio of excitement to boredom to tip decidedly towards excitement. And strangely it always seems to be about the same from season to season. Overall, I still totally love the show.

Maybe that means next season the Dorne stuff will turn around!

Okay, I'm not holding my breath on that one. :lol

That's exactly the wY I see the show!

I guess these will be shipping soon for those that bought one? She looks great. That body would be switched out though that's for sure.

GameofThronesDanycustom_zpsnrhuhczz.jpg

I guess these will be shipping soon for those that bought one? She looks great. That body would be switched out though that's for sure.

GameofThronesDanycustom_zpsnrhuhczz.jpg

Hopefully they'll ship soon. I haven't gotten any notice to pay the balance for mine, but I already have an Ada Wong body to do a swap. I'd guess the chances for a Dany from Threezero are about nil since female characters aren't produced nearly as often as male characters and also because Threezero's pace on these popular licenses is plodding, at best. Maybe Threezero is making a killing on Mazinger. :rolleyes2

FYI, if anyone cares, the Walking Dead Michonne zombie pets are on clearance at BBTS. I feel pretty stupid for having bought those at full price now.

Pretty sure Dany is high on 3Z's list of upcoming GoT products. They're definitely having some issues with factory production causing everything they've had coming out the second half of this year along with almost everything from ThreeA to be delayed. There's not much sense in announcing a bunch of new products if you won't be able tp produce them in a reasonable amount of time, so they really need to get a grip on the slipping schedules.

Pretty sure Dany is high on 3Z's list of upcoming GoT products. They're definitely having some issues with factory production causing everything they've had coming out the second half of this year along with almost everything from ThreeA to be delayed. There's not much sense in announcing a bunch of new products if you won't be able tp produce them in a reasonable amount of time, so they really need to get a grip on the slipping schedules.

Ah, I wasn't aware they had production problems. I hope they get them worked out. In the meantime, collector cash goes elsewhere.

Keep in mind that I don't have any inside scoop or info, I'm just looking at the patterns over the past 12 months for both 3Z and 3A.

Keep in mind that I don't have any inside scoop or info, I'm just looking at the patterns over the past 12 months for both 3Z and 3A.

Haha I've been looking at the same crappy pattern from 3A from day one.

Half promises/lies whichever way you look at and more delays than ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems to me like they bit off much more than they could chew, snatched up too many licenses. Fallout 5 will be out before we get those Power Armors.

agreed matter of time. will be interesting to see how they do, cuz that custom is very impressive i think.

probably safe to assume they will do same costume ver and the ex accessory will be the young drogon. ahh love that dracarys scene when she gets the unsullied so damn much. classic! be cool on a clear plastic rod to hold him in air next to her. would prefer that to heavy polystone on ground ver i think.

Pix...where did they announce the production problems???

They don't announce anything (rightfully), I'm just speculating that there are one or more issues in production at this time based on all the delays over the past 12 months. Many releases have been slipping by greater a amount of time as the year rolls on, so by now, one of the issues is simply backlog. When a long list of products each gets a small delay, it all piles on.

With info from 3A specifically, some of the base bodies used in many of their figures, which are also shared by 3Z, are turning out a bit sloppy due to wear and tear on the molds - I don't know if new master molds have been made since I heard about this issue earlier in the year.

Last edited:
Back